Well Habbo people, it's all over!

Eleven fantastic acts, four hours of radio space plus various ads through the past couple of weeks, and ONE winner.

Just kidding, we have three winning spots because we're nice like that. ONE main winner though I guess.

If you tuned in for the finale show you'll already know the results, but if not... read on and see who was crowned this year's HabboxStarz champion!

First a massive well done to everyone who entered, it was a lot of fun and it obviously couldn't happen if people didn't pluck up the courage to record and send their songs in. Two very entertaining shows and I genuinely think that everyone involved did a marvellous job, so well done to all of our contestants!

For a time I'm leaving the entries up on the page for you guys to listen back if you missed them or if you just really fancy hearing them again - find them at habbox.com/starz

If you're reading this and the songs are gone from the site... tough! You're too late. Beg a DJ to play them for you on air perhaps

Not everyone can be a winner, but a huge thank you and well done to the following Habbos for sharing their music with us:

Ozzinator
Cameron446:
nic01e
xXxMsPinkxXx
Superpiers
badr56
Toxic?_
Rhyce1995

All of you were truly fab! Extra special shoutout to Rhyce's birds who wanted to join in.

That leaves just the top three!
So without any more blathering and burbling from me...

In third place -
FlyingJesus

In second place -
lawrawrrr

And in first place -
,jamiexo

Big congratulations to Jamie who takes the title this year!
Our champion of the choons, the princess of the pipes, the monarch of music at Habbox this season, with her fantastic rendition of Kid Rock's hit "All Summer Long"!

Stay tuned for more wonderful community competitions here at Habbox, because there will always be MORE MORE MORE.