HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Puma

Default All this IQ/GCSE talk..

With the IQ and GCSE thread going on, iv'e found out that a couple of habbos (including myself) feel a little bit stupid.

Then a good friend told me somthing, you don't need a good IQ/GCE's to be sucessful in life and that it's all about how much ambition you have.

And he's true, I know people with high IQ's but they have little/no ambition whatsoever. Infact, one of them is on the dole (Due to him claiming that "the world isn't ready for his superior knowledge")

Many people can be sucessful without a high IQ. For example, I remember watching a documentary on how large cities are developing very quickly. The head of Leeds's top building company is severely dyslexic, even to the point that he didn't want to be filmed. I know many people who have come out with absolutly nothing at school, but they had ambition. Now three of these people earn a high six figure sum a year.

Also that your IQ is measured up on how well you learn, not on how much knowledge you already have.

End of the day, it does help to have a high IQ/good GCSE grades. But ambition also helps. So if you arn't that smart but have a burning desire to do well in the world, you can.

tom
    Live as if you will die tomorrow but learn as if you will live forever - Mahatma Gandhi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree.
    However, you do need a good IQ/ or GCSES to get a job you desire in life.
    Everyone has an ambition!

Tokens

i agree mymum or dad dont have any qualtions but my mum is starting off her own bunissus..hopefully she'll pass her c-map and my dads a builder ;D
    :eusa_danc~!~Dj Yuffie~!~:eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's all very well having ambition but if you don't have decent GCSE / A Level Grades or any sort of qualification your ambitions become severely inhibited. By the way, your comment about the dyslexic guy is null. Just because people have dyslexia it doesn't mean they have a low IQ, Albert Einstein was dyslexic...
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini