Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Default Creating SSID specifically for UK routing

Hey,

Hoping someone can help here, I live in Spain and I have Sky App on my laptop + xbox, now I can't use them in this country as they are for England only.

What I think I'd like to do is create an SSID (instead of using SurfEasy) so I can connect my devices to that SSID when I want to watch Sky.

But, would I do this by shadowing a UK IP? - Has anyone done this before?

Ross

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

Not sure sorry

Tokens
    Habbo
    .-Richie-.

The best method in which I could recommend would be to use a Proxy/VPN. The best are obviously subscription based, I could suggest a few but I haven't been active on this forum for quite some time now so I'm not 100% sure of the T&C's. If you search the web for "VPN Services", you'll get a list of providers with reviews. A VPN which allows you to choose a source country and have cross platform support would be your best choice.