HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Products to try

Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

Default Products to try

woo makeup thread

anyways i only use medium coverage foundation (mac studio fix holy grail) and im wanting to try out full coverage and im wondering if anyones tried the estee lauder double wear or kat von d lock it tatoo? tryna figure out which one is best to try out

also post here what beauty products you wanna try xoxo

oh ya i wanna try out the mac mineralize skin finish natural powder for under eye powder any1 tried it b4?

moderator alert Thread moved by mdport. (Forum Moderator) from 'Health, Life & Relationships' as I feel it is more suited here!

Last edited by Matt; 21-11-2014 at 03:22 AM.

xo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i've heard nothing but good things about the estee lauder double wear and i'll be getting it once my foundation runs out!!

currently using georgio armani, liked it for summer but for winter i look too orange and it's a bit drying
    i'm really poor right now i only get 50 quid a week so i'm just making a list of dupes to buy and try out
    a lot of lipsticks and two foundations, maybelline dream wonder fluid touch foundation and avons ideal flawless liquid

cba to list my lipsticks

i'm trying out hair supplements gonna buy visceral hair growth vitamins cos my hairs thinning and only one side is growing... but they're pretty pricey

OH and i've just bought clarins face cream/self tanner it's meant to be the amazing, and need it in winter now i'm pastier than usual

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I don't wear beauty products rly, and only some make up on weekdays. luckily i have extremely good skin and as far as i can tell no moisturiser or anything has ever made a difference to my face. I like to use cocoa butter on my hands and it makes them sososo much softer but yh.

omg wait I have a really rich godmother (woooo) who will really splash out on birthday + christmas presents for me. Last year she sent me a jumper from white stuff which was terrifyingly expensive and i struggle to wear it outside in case i do something to it. but anyway this year she's gonna get me some foundation from Bobbi Brown and a They're Real! push up eyeliner. can't wait to try the eyeliner in particular, looks great.
    really excited :dance:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I've changed from mac studio fix to double wear and bare minerals now sarah! I'm still using samples of the double wear though and I am undecided between what colour I prefer.
    I wanna try out mac strobe cream.
    Last edited by Red; 22-11-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

I cant wear bare minerals powder foundations or any powder foundations in general as i have dry skin and it just makes it look bad plus i have never found a powder foundation that covers like a liquid. Im still decidin kat von d lock it tatoo or double wear cuz ivebeen lookin up review vids on youtube and everyone is obsessed with kat von ds. Ahhh decisions. Double wear is cheaper tho so prob gonna give it a go

xo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    i've heard nothing but good things about the estee lauder double wear and i'll be getting it once my foundation runs out!!

currently using georgio armani, liked it for summer but for winter i look too orange and it's a bit drying
    i'm really poor right now i only get 50 quid a week so i'm just making a list of dupes to buy and try out
    a lot of lipsticks and two foundations, maybelline dream wonder fluid touch foundation and avons ideal flawless liquid

cba to list my lipsticks

i'm trying out hair supplements gonna buy visceral hair growth vitamins cos my hairs thinning and only one side is growing... but they're pretty pricey

OH and i've just bought clarins face cream/self tanner it's meant to be the amazing, and need it in winter now i'm pastier than usual
    The maybelline foundation is really good. I love it!

I own mostly cheap makeup and replace it quite often so tbh I'd quite like to just have expensive stuff and see how it goes on. I'd really like more of maybelline's 24h stay lip gloss type things, such vibrant colours. I had a purple one but they put the price up now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Once you buy expensive stuff, there is no going back. My first makeup brand was lancome lmao
    I usually just put the lighest bit of ** over the top sarah, ts really hard to build coverage with it but I like the finish, and I got the starter kit for £50 and got 15 pound of points to spend, so it was a good deal! Idc what to do about mac atm, i feel nw15 is way to orange for me now. I need a new shade I think.

Also I am dying to try this mascara!

Last edited by Red; 23-11-2014 at 09:49 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    IzzyUhh

Latest Awards:

My mum uses the estee lauder double wear because she has scarring on her face and it covers it really well, she's been using it for years!

I use collection concealer if I need to lmao it's cheap but it's really good, and my eyeliner is l'oreal thats all I know I think it's super liner, I prefer it to most eyeliners like maybelline, collection, rimmel and some others
    I love food

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Once you buy expensive stuff, there is no going back. My first makeup brand was lancome lmao
    I usually just put the lighest bit of ** over the top sarah, ts really hard to build coverage with it but I like the finish, and I got the starter kit for £50 and got 15 pound of points to spend, so it was a good deal! Idc what to do about mac atm, i feel nw15 is way to orange for me now. I need a new shade I think.

Also I am dying to try this mascara!

Remember I had the same problem! Mac nw15 got too orange for me. I'm still searching but I was told to try Charlotte tilbury foundation, might go into the shop and have a look at it on my skin

oh and mascara I just use maybeline false lash effect which imo makes my eyes pop but omg I'd love to try that

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I know its so weird tara to think I used to be nw20. I'm deffo gonna get that mascara though. I thought it must be too good to be true but the reviews look good and it's only started to be sold to the uk.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast