HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Default I just got perm banned on Habbo? ;S

Wow, I was in a room and was in a Temple Run... and I joked " I am hotel staff, i am your leader for the next game " and that got me perm banned? HOW THE HELL Lol! Im banned till 2023 for using scamming intentions as a Hotel Staff. I didnt try or attempt to scam anyone? nor did I say anything to try and persuade them to do anything.

Should I contact support?

moderator alert Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' to here as more suited
    Last edited by Jordan; 30-07-2012 at 11:53 PM.
    " You either die a hero, or see yourself live long enough to become a villian. "

Been playing on Habbo UK since 2003 when Ione was Hotel Manager.
    Current Habbo UK Name is Oidz since 2005.
    Joined Habbox forum in 2005 under my account BloodkaneKiller, Oidz (Perm banned on these accounts)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Yeah you should, moderation isn't at all great at the moment nor has it been for months. It should be sorted soon though requests I think are quicker than previous times.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

Oh dear, absolutely contact them about it - best of luck!

Tokens
    Habbo
    OllzIsTasty

Latest Awards:

This new moderation team is even worse.

Tokens

lol I was bored and standing in the line for the Temple Run game by Goredone and I shouted " I AM HOTEL STAFF, I SHALL BE THE LEADER FOR THE NEXT GAME! " I dont know why I said it but I was bored but seriously perm banned for that? :S sounds pathetic.
    " You either die a hero, or see yourself live long enough to become a villian. "

Been playing on Habbo UK since 2003 when Ione was Hotel Manager.
    Current Habbo UK Name is Oidz since 2005.
    Joined Habbox forum in 2005 under my account BloodkaneKiller, Oidz (Perm banned on these accounts)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

tell them you meant room staff or whatever, they should give you a second chance thats so silly

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

i think they're trying to make people just move to retros (if they even exist anymore?)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    i think they're trying to make people just move to retros (if they even exist anymore?)
    some retros have more online than habbo sometimes like 1000-2000

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hah View Post
    some retros have more online than habbo sometimes like 1000-2000
    i wouldnt be a big fan of them, they are so glitchy

Good luck but I don't think the customer support will unban you.

I had a very similar experience with you. I was chatting with some friends in a room, then we were talking about noobs in the hotel, and I decided to act like one. I reloaded the room with black suit and shades, and said "hi........................... can I have furni please.................gimme ur pw i double ur furniz.......................". I got banned till 2021 for that.

We are all joking, but we did say the very "keywords" to get banned, they don't care whether you are joking. I tried appealing several times, all they said is "Scamming is against the Habbo Way. Your account will not be unbanned."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast