HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jmmey321

Post Habbo Swat - Blog and Forum

Hello fellow Habbox Members, I am John. Proud Founder of Habbo Swat Team! We have a Blog and Forum! Our Blog runs on wordpress, this is a good CMS, but we are looking to upgrade to something like Habbox has, with its blog. We have 1000s of coins to spend, but little RL Money. $26.03 Paypal. Our Forum is ran on MyBB we really like this forum software, we are not looking to upgrade our forum.

Blog: www.habboswat.com
    Forum: www.forum.habboswat.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's nice to see you've taken something created on Habbo and expanded it further to blogs/forums. I'll probably check it out a bit later.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jmmey321

Wow, Thanks We are the first to do this, Others groups have followed us in this path, but we have the biggest community off Habbo, Our Forum has over 1,000 members Forums opened up 6 months ago!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wordpress can actually do most stuff now. My site's new upcoming design is custom coded but then built around wordpress for easily integration and updating. Forum and blogs all integrated to use the same login.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Cool and good luck

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    HC

Latest Awards:

This guy yesterday was really rude to me because I was part of habbox... but now he is posting here? IDGI.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Amatures

nice swat team, maybe i'll be a private or a commander, am I able to shoot people, can we do busts on people if so, i'm interested, can we go down to the habbo streets and arrest some of those thugz keep me in mind ;]

Jacob Hoggard is amazing
    Elijah Wood is hot

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jmmey321

Ah!you lied to me! Stupid!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

looks cute! love the rooftop at the top of the page

Tokens
    Habbo
    :-TheGodfather-:

Quote Originally Posted by HabboSwat View Post
    Wow, Thanks We are the first to do this, Others groups have followed us in this path, but we have the biggest community off Habbo, Our Forum has over 1,000 members Forums opened up 6 months ago!
    You're definitely not the first group to do this. Looks good, though. Good luck!