HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default New Car (Warning Large Images)

Golf Mk5 2.0 GT TDI 140PS

What should I do to it on a very low budget? So far I've debadged the boot and sprayed the VW badge, next I'll plasti dip my front badge. Thinking of tinting but not sure to DIY it or get it done professionally. Also contemplating spraying my rear lights so they aren't so red, much like R32 lights.
    Last edited by J1MI; 19-11-2009 at 10:23 AM.

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectivly. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How do you spray the VW Badge because the back off the one on my brothers golf is slightly marked with a white blob.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I had a couple white marks aswell where the chrome effect had warped. You need to get a hairdryer and warm the whole badge up for a minute to make the sticky tape underneath pliable and then use an old credit card or useless card and prize the badge off the boot release mechanism.

Here's a forum link that should help you.

I've just plasti-dipped my front badge and its drying as I type this, will post photo's tomorrow or later to show you how it goes.

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectivly. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow it is really fit . Dunno why you'd spray the badge over looks a bit silly I think but each to their own.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Wow it is really fit . Dunno why you'd spray the badge over looks a bit silly I think but each to their own.
    I'm going for an all black stealth look, Im not a fan of chrome things, only downside to this is that the most obvious things on the car that aren't black are the wheels, and black rims will cost a bomb.

Update:
    Front badge so far...
    Last edited by J1MI; 19-11-2009 at 03:41 PM.

Tokens

wow nice. id leave it as it is 2 be fair..... not keen on the back but nice anyway

how much your insurance?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

£75 a month.

I think I've found my next project. A subtle change but far better than stock tail lights.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm, isn't that place just off navigation road in Altrincham?

Nice little car, would of gone for a 1.6 - 2.0 petrol as opposed to diesel but whatever suits you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Decent car, keep us posted on the updates!

Be careful with the lights, if you do them too dark, you'll end up being pulled over alot.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Didn't know about that tinting spray for the lights and if I'm honest I can barely see the difference. Nice car though .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast