HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Post RE: HabboValley.com

Ok, I don't know where else to post but this seems like the best place to post. This is regarding "The Big Review", and I would like to note a few points.

1) We did attempt to sell HabboValley, but so did many other popular fansites. I would not name, but there was the particular official fansite that sold the fansite, and it was scammed back to them, meaning the previous owner took the fansite back without refunding. We know this as the "owner-to-be" it one of our mates on Habbo. We stopped selling after we found a site manager to lift off the load of Onaedo, who is ed2k.

2) Ever since version 5 was released, we have more and more people, and they consist of many normal members.

3) I apologise for the Big Review being posted, but after we found that it was offensive to you all [We meant it as criticism], it was immediately removed.

4) Most of the things written are true, some fansites at that time was not updated at all, they looked the same for weeks, with no updates. It was basically a debate on if those fansites deserve officiality because the fansite way state that if the fansite was inactive for a certain amount of time [Those fansites mentioned were way over that amount of time], the would be removed.

Thank you for your attention. If you would like to know, I am the News Manager of HabboValley.com
    shawn

QueenHex Guest

There were some comments that were plain nasty and not even related to the fansite, just Onaedo taking digs at fansite owners.

"Many normal members" - Are you saying some members of your website are not normal people? Are you calling them freaks / weirdos?

Are you sure the article wasn't just removed because you didn't want a bad reputation and face being removed from the official list?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It is getting clearer and clearer to me that HabboValley is a site for big heads... There was a thread earlier today in the UK News and Rumours which said, generally. how "great they are." HabboValley isn't a good site, looking at it just now I didn't want to see anything on it, the home page isn't appealing enough.

QueenHex Guest

Most fansites get along with each other and praise each other but it does seem like HV has a superiority complex, constantly putting the other fansites down and saying they and their staff are better.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Going to Habbovalley I see nothing that would want to make me stay..

Just like said above.. its a site for bigheads and there is no excuse for what you posted.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by QueenHex View Post
    Most fansites get along with each other and praise each other but it does seem like HV has a superiority complex, constantly putting the other fansites down and saying they and their staff are better.
    We often praise fansites. In the big review, some fansites also were praised, like Habbo-works. Some fansites were really not updated, etc. We were just trying to tell you the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    Going to Habbovalley I see nothing that would want to make me stay..

Just like said above.. its a site for bigheads and there is no excuse for what you posted.
    Basically, most fansites are the same. They only have those few pieces of information that we all know. We have added a radio that helps make people stay.

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    It is getting clearer and clearer to me that HabboValley is a site for big heads... There was a thread earlier today in the UK News and Rumours which said, generally. how "great they are." HabboValley isn't a good site, looking at it just now I didn't want to see anything on it, the home page isn't appealing enough.
    I have checked and that post wasn't official. Meaning that Onaedo did not ask that person to post it, however its confirmed that he is a staff of the fansite.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenHex View Post
    There were some comments that were plain nasty and not even related to the fansite, just Onaedo taking digs at fansite owners.

"Many normal members" - Are you saying some members of your website are not normal people? Are you calling them freaks / weirdos?

Are you sure the article wasn't just removed because you didn't want a bad reputation and face being removed from the official list?
    I apologise for those nasty comments. Normal members mean members with no staff powers, etc. And its up to you to believe, but in my point of view, it was removed after we found out it offended people.
    shawn

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Basically, most fansites are the same. They only have those few pieces of information that we all know. We have added a radio that helps make people stay.
    If some fansites are the same why have you added a radio because that just makes HabboValley the same :S Lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

HabboValley was good until it became official.
    A collection of forum users' views on obesity
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjake View Post
    sounds good
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Just google it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus View Post
    jesus christ
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexicles. View Post
    It will probably soon go away.

Tokens

Lol not very good

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Zac View Post
    Lol not very good
    *Removed*

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.
    Last edited by Matt.; 07-01-2007 at 11:00 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast