HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Jees

Tokens

Thumbs down Jees

The Habbo Asitine or something similar kept erroring me the other night when I was behind the desk.

I think the room needs to be moved perm to no trading, or like Dave said, ask Callie to remove the trading ability from Habbo Services.

Treb

I am a forum moderator for:

Forum Games
    Computer Problems
    Rare Trading

Tokens
    Habbo
    Re-Call

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Treben
    The Habbo Asitine or something similar kept erroring me the other night when I was behind the desk.

I think the room needs to be moved perm to no trading, or like Dave said, ask Callie to remove the trading ability from Habbo Services.

Treb
    I totally agree mark, Trade Error's are a big deal when your helping someone and they error you and your left hopeless!

I have e-mailed habbo under the catagory 'Habbo Ideas' explaining the Habbo Service's catagory with-drawing the 'Trade' ability, Maybe dave can bring it up with callie when he is in Habbo Council.
    My anaconda don't...
    My anaconda don't...
    My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

l
    Re-CallPM MeHomepage l