HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    Atleast he cant blame it on the sunshine.
    LOL THAT DID MAKE ME LOL

But ye, also as someone else said, like he was ever going to be accused of the child abuse, even if he did do it to be honest.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hushie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by N!ck View Post
    Is it heck. Please explain this. Jade Goode contributed nothing to this world. Nobody other than close family will miss her. MJ was an absolute legend and extremely influential.
    A young mother dying will always be sadder than a 50 year old man.
    Plus she saved hundreds of womens lives, women who wouldnt have been diagnosed if they hadn't been influenced by Jade Goody

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Even though he wasnt related or a good friend of mine, he made a HUGE influence on other peoples music lives.

Now shut up and stop posting all the stupid jokes because you are honestly NOT funny.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammeth. View Post
    I didn't know him personally, doubt anyone here did. I did enjoy a lot of his music however. But come on, these jokes are instant, its nothing new its always the case. They're just jokes. No ones belittling his death, its very sad. But I'm not gonna sit here and drag my whole day down over it, I like being happy and chipper.
    So I am guessing that just Royal Family should of turned up to Diana's funeral? Because most people didn't go to work that day and hundreds of thousands to the funeral but half of them didn't know her personally.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Heart View Post
    Yeahhh haha whoever -repped me saying "grow up" when I said Yup he sure did - get a ******* life. Silly ******s. Who gives a **** if jokes are made? Seriously? ******* tosspots.
    I know what i dont get it, he isnt anyones brother or father so why are people like doin a chris crocker

Quote Originally Posted by Heartly View Post
    He may be a legend but as someone said, we've all gotta die sometime and its all for a reason (well, thats what I believe - everything happens for a reason).
    yh it was obviously karma

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    Wonder how much he paid the judge.
    ino

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    Dont be stupid!
    His record sales and everything have made billions of dollars, the huge star he is he would never be found guilty and you know it so dont even play that card.
    He was never going to get sent down even if he murdered the judge

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Isn't it ironic that Michael Jackson said he'd attend Jade Goody's funeral?

I'd hate to be on the guest list for his.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    By this thread, I think quite a few people care And obviously by your reaction to losing some rep you can see that you do need to grow up

The dude I bad repped earlier took it awfully well, I'll remember to +Rep him now
    It's a loss to music - yes. Who's to say that my "Yup he sure did" wasn't meant seriously? Hm? Maybe it was maybe it wasn't.

Pritty funny that I've got 3 -reps from that now. Damn my 5 green reps have nearly been FULLY cancelled out. They were good'uns aswell.

Oh yeah, and Kardan - stop acting like a ****?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How many more people are dying right now in this world? Where is the sympathy for them seriously some people need to get a grip.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Voiding View Post
    So I am guessing that just Royal Family should of turned up to Diana's funeral? Because most people didn't go to work that day and hundreds of thousands to the funeral but half of them didn't know her personally.

Yeah you're right, comparing Princess Diana to Michael Jackson isn't flawed.
    Sammeth.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122