Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Default Grass Patch AND Petal Patch?! Ugh.

Ok, so I was off Habbo for a year and returned about 3 weeks ago. So I don't know much new furni that was released. I got my Aqua Laser Gate today, and it was hard to sell. Eventually, I found a store with several "Petal Patches". I traded the owner 5 "Petals" for my Aqua Laser. I noticed later that they were now called Grass Patches, and I assumed it was just a name change since there wasn't any difference between them that I could see. So I try to trade these 5 "Petals" for 14HC. Then the owner is like "SCAMMER! SCAMMER!" when I put thr "Petals" into the trade box. I then find out from my friend that there is Grass Patches and Petal Patches, which is ******* stupid, imo. When I see them together I see the difference, but with me being absent from Habbo, I don't remember every detail of every furni. So yeah, I'm pretty pissed off right now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

unlucky

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Kieeran View Post
    unlucky
    oh so thats what happened c00kz :/

Tokens

lol had to laugh tbh.

unlucky tho m8. :eusa_whis

Tokens
    Habbo
    Toe555

Latest Awards:

unlucky man, next time u trade hover over the item in the tradebox to see its name and image

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

awwh that sucks but it's really not his fault. You should have looked into the new furni. Hope it doesn't happen to you again