HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jrh2002 View Post
    Thats why you execute the ones we are 100% sure are guilty and as far as im concenred the insane might as well go with them instead of keeping them alive costing us money but if we do they should NEVER get out.

I think the US has a better justice system than ours as its 3 strikes and your in prison for LIFE. If you commit a murder you don't always get death but still life which means life unless there is some other circumstances involved to let them off a little lenient. The US support their citizens and if you catch somebody robbing your home your hailed as a hero if they leave in a body bag unlike this country where you get arrested just for giving them a slap.

I think most people who have had very serious crimes committed against themselves or their family would feel much better seeing the guilty party dead rather than 10 years of cushy pampering in our long stay holiday camps (even better if u could pull the lever or push the button yourself on the scum). I think we should give long serving prisoners a cyanide pill to keep with them so if it gets to much they can stop being a 50k a year burden on the law abiding folk. How does it cost 50k a year to keep a prisoner? It would be cheaper to put them in a top hotel in the center of london........... Some prisons in America they are in tents in the yard to help over crowding.

If we voted on the death penalty coming back it would win hands down. If the government was tough on crime and the causes of crime as that muppet Blair said then perhaps we would not be so angry at how society is failing and putting the rights of the criminals before that of the victims. Bring back the stocks and give us a good reason to go out on a sunday morning

Anybody seen the old Kurt Russel film Escape From New York? Maybe we should do go the same way and build huge walls and throw in the prisoners for a fight of the fittest who are never released? Or even create our own alcatraz on the unsused scottish islands. Perhaps have an open prison on the gates of Dover so the prisoners sneak out the country in to europe to make up for the foreign criminals sneaking this way with no papers and no proof of identity who then end up with a british passport when we have no idea what they did in their own countries.
    An excellent post, what the left always ignores is popular opinion but what it also forgets is that in the end the majority opinion always wins because that is democracy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    An excellent post, what the left always ignores is popular opinion but what it also forgets is that in the end the majority opinion always wins because that is democracy.
    Thanks I am not so sure the majority can win now if we do it will take many many years to put this mess we are in right but I can only see it getting worse.

I think using America as the example for the death penalty is not the greatest. I think we should look at the middles east and china etc and how a much more severe punishment they have for all crimes from theft and upwards which means they have very low crime rates. We need to do something to stop the yobs running riot and that will hopefully stop them progressing to more serious crimes. Bring back the cain at school, Stop making parents out to be child abusers for giving their kids a slap when needed (Of course parents deserve to be punished if they overstep the mark) Lock criminals up for proper sentences that they deserve and then make them do their full term in prison and increase their sentence if they cause trouble (stop the cushy prisons and make it a punishment). I see today a prisoner stabbed 3 warders This guy should now get life or the death penalty as well as being flogged to an inch of his life in front of all the other prisoners. If we dont get tough now then imagine how the place will be in 10 years Sadly I have lost my fight when it comes to this country and would sooner leave and watch it sink but would enjoy seeing all left wing anti everything do gooders getting terrorised in the streets and their own homes. If the conservatives get in which is our only hope (no other party is big enough to make it i'm afraid) They need to steal most of UKIP's and some of the BNP's hard line policies (I dont mean the racist bits before ppl start crying). Kill off the stupid human rights bill, Give the benefits system a huge overhaul which works for the deserving few and hang blair the war criminal just like what happened to Saddam (and get rid of his ugly blow up doll look alike wife and all people like her while we are at it).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    it's a shame that 'in the end' may be a VERY long way off with the way things are in this country.

I agree with most things jrh2002 has said. The ONLY way to stop things before they get to late is to get strict. Why should a convicted rapist is allowed to walk our streets, not being checked up on, only to kill? He should be locked away for life after raping one person in my opinion, or at least kept in close supervision.
    (h)(h)(h)
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Agree with what jrh2002 says.

The country is far too lenient towards criminals and everyone who I speak to about these things has the same opinion and it's just a shame that the muppets in charge can't see this and are too bothered about being PC and whatnot. Idiots.

sod the lot

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Somebody tell me why Joh Venables shouldn't be sent to the US and put in the chair. I'm listening...

Edit: No, scratch that. The police should dump him in the middle of Liverpool during the busiest time of the day.

Don't care what method you choose, but this is probably the first time I've said it is justifiable to execute criminals.
    Last edited by Black_Apalachi; 15-03-2010 at 04:38 AM.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Apalachi View Post
    Somebody tell me why Joh Venables shouldn't be sent to the US and put in the chair. I'm listening...

Edit: No, scratch that. The police should dump him in the middle of Liverpool during the busiest time of the day.

Don't care what method you choose, but this is probably the first time I've said it is justifiable to execute criminals.
    Exactly, we could do with those kind of people off our streets and off our planet. The only argument people come up with was 'he was only 10 at the time'

Don't forget his mate either.

&& i'm sure i heard something about somebody calling for the age to be convicted being raised to 12 rather than 10, basically saying he should of walked free.
    (h)(h)(h)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Smits View Post
    ... && i'm sure i heard something about somebody calling for the age to be convicted being raised to 12 rather than 10, basically saying he should of walked free.
    That's a joke! Violent and anti-social behaviour is being carried out by younger and younger children every year. If anything the age should be reduced. Of course, if I was in charge, there would be a very strong emphasis on punishing the parents (more so than the child). A particular detail I have never heard mentioned in relation to the James Bulger case.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Yes, but only if they are in for life. The government pay far to much money to keep prisoners alive, the money which is being used could be used for better causes. I also think there should be a three strike rule, you go into prison three times you get executed. Yeah to some it might seem unfair, but its not hard to steer clear of trouble, after your first time in prison I'm sure you'd learn from your mistakes, after twice its either someone who wants to be there or wants to cause trouble, third time is taking the piss.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Yes, but only if they are in for life. The government pay far to much money to keep prisoners alive, the money which is being used could be used for better causes. I also think there should be a three strike rule, you go into prison three times you get executed. Yeah to some it might seem unfair, but its not hard to steer clear of trouble, after your first time in prison I'm sure you'd learn from your mistakes, after twice its either someone who wants to be there or wants to cause trouble, third time is taking the piss.
    Execution wouldn't exactly be a punishment less than life imprisonment anyway. The three-strike rule could be a bit extreme... there are probably quite a few pretty harmless things which can get you a prison sentence.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213