HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Cooperation Between Value Sites

Just wondering if Habbox have spoken to rare value sites from other countries yet, to possibly cooperate when the hotels first merge to get a more smooth transitional period. Although after time it will be great to have different rare values sites to compare with one another, maybe some will come to the forefront and others fall behind, at first surely a system should be agreed upon. I know that values work on demand and such but maybe if post-merge sites display the original rare value and an average across all hotels, which can later be tweaked to match the correct price after analysis of the new market.
    not posting much anymore, just lurking.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think Roxy said something about talking to Bobbavalues, they're the best for US I think. However they aren't official due to some ahcking issues, so I think it's going to be hard to link with another rare values site.