HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Portal 2 DLC - Oct 4th

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/10/03/portal-2-dlc-out-wednesday-adds-new-co-op-missions-challenge-mode-and-leaderboards/

Wednesday October 4. That will be the day in which the Portal 2 Peer Review DLC will be released. The free mission pack will extend Atlas and Peabody’s co-op adventure and add a new challenge mode for single player and co-op maps.
    Back when Valve announced first DLC pack, they also mentioned leaderboards so all your friends and a bunch of strangers will all know how exactly how smart you are (or aren’t), which explains the ‘Peer Review’ handle. That means your performance will be graded by both Glados AND the conglomerate hivemind of the The Internet. NO PRESSURE.
    In more ‘free stuff from Valve’ news, the third volume of the Portal 2 soundtrack, Songs to Test By, is available now on the Portal 2 site, featuring such classic hits as Some Assembly Required, Your Precious Moon and Robots FTW.
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Been waiting for this for ages, something for me and this guy to play haha. All platforms?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How is it gonna be free on xbox? I remember microsoft having problems with devs trying to push free content out in the past

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Ooo forgot about this. I'll probably play through it with my brother. ^_^
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dat ending.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

How long is the dlc roughly? I'd of finished it by now if the guy I'm suppose to play with would hurry the hell up.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    How long is the dlc roughly? I'd of finished it by now if the guy I'm suppose to play with would hurry the hell up.
    I think i completed it in 2 hours. Pretty short, but thoroughly enjoyable (and hilarious)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Does this actually expand on the game or does is it just challenge maps? When I went into it the other day all it let me do was play single player maps on challenge mode, wasn't exactly what I was expecting.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Does this actually expand on the game or does is it just challenge maps? When I went into it the other day all it let me do was play single player maps on challenge mode, wasn't exactly what I was expecting.
    It expands the co-op campaign, you need to have completed all the levels before the co-op unlocks (a wall moves in the central hub)
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality