HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Rihanna has had 6 massive albums in 7 years
    Music of the Sun is massive?

I wish she'd just slow it down, I mean if she used the best of both Loud and TTT, then this would be pretty flawless. I never want to hear cockiness, we all want love or jay-z's rap on TTT again.
    magik*magik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

right drunk on love (with the xx sample) has grown on me slightly, but i don't like what she's done to the sample. the original without the synthy bits added to it is fine.

cockiness is hilariously bad. HI I'M RIHANNA I LIKE SEX. alright love. and agree with alex jay-z doesn't sound too hot on talk that talk.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Who else thinks that 'Where Have You Been' would be a massive third single? I wasn't overly keen on 'You Da One' at first but it's grown on me massively! She is performing it on X Factor this Sunday

---------- Post added 14-11-2011 at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    Music of the Sun is massive?

I wish she'd just slow it down, I mean if she used the best of both Loud and TTT, then this would be pretty flawless. I never want to hear cockiness, we all want love or jay-z's rap on TTT again.
    She's diverse. She doesn't want to just release a pure pop/dance album like Britney Spears and Kesha do. She has everything from pop to reggae to dance to trance to dubstep to rap; hell, I could go on!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    She's diverse. She doesn't want to just release a pure pop/dance album like Britney Spears and Kesha do. She has everything from pop to reggae to dance to trance to dubstep to rap; hell, I could go on!
    She can be diverse all she wants, as long as she doesn't put out crap like cockiness!
    magik*magik

suck my cockiness
    lick my persuasion

so pumped for this album!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It has actually leaked y'kno?

I have decided that "Where Have You Been" is one the most amazing songs she's ever recorded !!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I just listened to the whole album and where have you been is amazingggggg but a lot of the other stuff sounds really similar. I preferred Loud tbh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wikiii

Latest Awards:

ttt is not as good as loud imo. i like drunk on love but i still need to have a proper listen to the whole album.

x brandon x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123