HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Events forum

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Default Events forum

Hey,

This always happens some events are 30 mins some are 60 mins, some more.

I don't always go on habbo for fun, mostly I go on to be social in events and hxhd, and all I am asking is for the events staff to post in somewhere that there event has ended cus it's annoying when you see an event and like o maybe it's still on, i'll go on habbo to see, then you find it's not

Thanks

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They should all be 60 minutes (excluding special circumstances. special because they should be rare) so this shouldn't be necessary. If an event has finished before the hour is up, send a report of it to Events management, who will look into it and find out why. Although I have heard that events attendance is a little low atm so perhaps that was a factor in the decision to shut up shop early.