Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Default Best/Favorite Habbo NFT Furni

There's been a decent amount of furni/clothing released so far, do you have a favorite?
    What do you think would be cool to see in the future?

You can find some of the released clothing/furni here.

My favorite so far is A Small Bug because... it's small ofc!

I also really like the CoolCats Collab-- the hats and backpacks are super cute.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wsup

Latest Awards:

My favorite NFT related thing is Chug in general. Chug furni, chug backpack, chug hat, chug everything.

I'd love to see a new pair of slippers similar to the reindeer/penguin ones but frog slippers!
    Last edited by Wsup; 26-01-2023 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Remembered I love Chug.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yukieen

Latest Awards:

CoolCat Heart Backpack
    It is because it has the tiny little cute heart shape back with a lovely smile on it. Extremely CUTE!
    Last edited by Yukieen; 26-01-2023 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Putting Reason on it :)
    Love tbl Loved

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wsup View Post
    My favorite NFT related thing is Chug in general. Chug furni, chug backpack, chug hat, chug everything.

I'd love to see a new pair of slippers similar to the reindeer/penguin ones but frog slippers!
    THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE. Crossing my fingers for you and your love of frogs!!!!!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Frosty The Fridge just because of how ridiculous it was to release a snowman in the middle of May... although that decision now looks like one of their more sane ones
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Laugh tbl Laughed