HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Nudgy nudge

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Meeeeeeeeee

although if estonia don't go through i don't want to watch the final

pigged 25/08/2019

.Nat is offline Help Desk Manager
    Forum Moderator
    Room Builder

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Nat

Latest Awards:

me please

Tokens
    Habbo
    mazealt

Latest Awards:

me please!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Hello Eurovision Fans,

Apologies' for the late posting of the sweepstake winners!!! Eurovision fever and excitement along with post Malmo illnesses hit me hard ( I'm still recovering and have no voice - Pray for me). The sweepstake draw had been completed and locked in on the 10th May, as a result you all bagged yourself double odds!!! Please see your countries and prizes below.

A massive congratulations to Shockwave2CC who had drawn Switzerland (Nemo - The Code) who was this years winner with a 40 point lead!!! (Shockwave has won himself 50c, 1 month VIP and 300 forum tokens)

This years runner up was Croatia ( Baby Lasagna - Rim Tim Tagi Dim) - Congratulations Rafa!! Many of the polls and feedback suggest that Croatia should have won alongside Irelands very own Bambie Thug!! (Rafa has nabbed 20c, 2 weeks VIP and 200 Tokens)

No countries had 0 points after the jury vote, however the Brexit curse struck again, but this time in the form of the United Kingdom ( Olly Alexander - Dizzy) receiving nil points in the Public Vote (.Nat has bagged herself 10c and 50 forum points)

Estonia, Georgia and Lithuania all awarded Ukraine 12 points in the public vote, meaning tbl, -spirit and Buttons have bagged themselves 10c and 50 forum tokens!

5 countries went above and beyond and managed to beat Sweden's top scoring song Heroes (Manz Zelmerlow) which has a massive 365 points in 2015! Those countries were Switzerland ( 591), Croatia (547), Ukraine (453) , France (445) and Israel (375) all received an overall score above Heroes ( 365) - A massive congratulations to Shockwave, Rafa, mazhx123and connor for winning 10c and 50 forum tokens!

As a massive thank you for taking time to participate, we have also added 50 points for you to spend in our forum shop!

Please see tbl and Shannon to claim your winnings!

@tbl; - Estonia / Italy
    @jamiexo; - Serbia / Latvia
    @FlyingJesus; - Germany / Sweden
    @Mudita; - Finland / Spain
    @someboyrafa; - Armenia / Croatia
    @Chipmonks; - Greece / Luxembourg
    @Conor; - France / Slovenia
    @-Spirit; - Georgia / Norway
    @Shockwave2CC; - Israel / Switzerland
    @buttons; - Ireland / Lithuania
    @.Nat; - Austria / United Kingdom
    @mazhx123; - Ukraine / Portugal
    @Shannon; - Cyprus
    Last edited by Shannon; Yesterday at 04:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12