HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cwmbran View Post
    Then I believe it to be the Sun as the Sun can be "disastrous".
    The sun going bang is one of many theories.
    Nexdana.com - FREE ONLINE GAMES & FORUM COMMUNITY!

Tokens

well can someone give me a definate yes or no please cos i wont bother buying christmas presents that year if we wont be around for it.
    Last edited by Serious; 31-07-2008 at 10:05 PM.

Tokens

This is a debate which will never be solved until something actually happens.
    All are current opinions are irrelevant but my personal opinion is that the world will continue to live on, but human life will be history through a World War within the next 30 years. Global warming is glamourised in my opinion, as their isn't that many broadcasts on it thus it can't be a huge priority for the distinction of the human race? I feel that it is an easy possibility of nuclear weapons being the 'death' of humans and will be enforced by Al-Qaeda or another tyranical network very soon.
    I feel if there was a God, we wouldn't be enduring the suffering we all experience nearly every day of our lives, and the deaths of those who undeservedly retrieve it is unethical and damn right outrageous...
    But then again, thats life?
    We must live it, knowing that the human race, in my opinion, will one day be no more.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

God isn't going to stop people dying because it's not nice, that's the point of life. Furthermore, if you're bringing God into the argument, then you're also bringing the afterlife into it. The dead person in question will be getting whatever they deserve there. Unless you're talking about Buddha or something then you can just be happy knowing that person has been recycled. Most people who predicted something in the future were vague in their descriptions and generally made more wrong predictions than right ones.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"God created humans, starting with adam and eve"
    Yes two people just appeared on the earth and had kids thats why were here.
    Err scuse me, we evolved, theirs plenty of scientific proof but non that "Adam and Eve" were plopped onto earth.

Obviously were not going to be saved by an imaginary guy in the sky so yeah the earth will end sooner or later, millions of years mabye just get used to it. Live while you can and stop fussing over something that aint happening.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by WOWTech View Post
    No hoax. If you study our solar system closely you will see the five moons of Uranus. One of which is roughly the size of our planet Earth. This moon of Uranus which is called Miranda has been drifting away from Neptune for many years and a stone carving from the 1600's depicts that there is one more planet called Nibiru due to be in our Universe.

After great research and study, this planet is coming towards Earth from one side, whilst the moon of Uranus is coming from the other side. The moon and planet are predicted to crash into the Earth at roughly the same time due to gravitational potential energy from the Earth and some clever people from London have predicted that at their current speeds, 21st December 2012 is when they will collide unless the Americans decide to blow them up (which they probably will) OR they stride off course.
    *removed*

Whilst it's all very well and great you're saying 'zomfg no hoax ye' there is no proof at all for your outrageous accusations, and if there is, it is not a reliable source. Besides, the 'end of the world' is just a mistake in the bible.

To anyone believes in the horrendusly bad 'adam and eve' theory, tell me do you know them personally? Does a friend of a friend have pictures posing with them? Are they black? No, you don't know ****, and yet you believe something that is nothing more than a story.

I'll tell you that some god is up there, who loves you but sends you to he-.. no wait, someone has already. Which brings me onto another question, why does the 'all so loving' "god" punish you via infinity time in hell when man can only commit finity sins, sounds a bit mean to me.

In short, if I have one wish the wish will be I survive until 2012 so then I can laugh at you suckers who believe anything will change.. possibly a one world government though. Oh, yes and expect microchips.

Edited by brandon (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter
    Last edited by brandon; 01-08-2008 at 07:30 PM.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i find it all coincidence.

like 9/11
    like 21

in my opinion it won't end, yet.

but i do believe, maybe not in my lifetime, but maybe my children or grandchildrens something might happen because of global warming, not judgement day.
    hi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Terminator will be activated and robots will take over then.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes, i do believe bad things will happen in the future because of global warming. Its not a religious belief, its happening right now right here but i mean the end of the world is near? no thanks =D

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffing View Post
    "God created humans, starting with adam and eve"
    Yes two people just appeared on the earth and had kids thats why were here.
    Err scuse me, we evolved, theirs plenty of scientific proof but non that "Adam and Eve" were plopped onto earth.

Obviously were not going to be saved by an imaginary guy in the sky so yeah the earth will end sooner or later, millions of years mabye just get used to it. Live while you can and stop fussing over something that aint happening.
    Adam & Eve is just a story, not a theory. Religion tries to justify our existence on Earth. Science creates theories and tries to explain why we're on Earth.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213