HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    DarrenToogood Guest

Nick, I have no idea what you are talking about ;S If you are saying I am not a good photographer, then please rethink and recheck my portfolios.

www.brightwightimages.com
    www.darrentoogood.com

Tokens

Darren is a really good photographer.

Don't like my views? Build a bridge and get over it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm, what is your next event?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenToogood View Post
    Nick, I have no idea what you are talking about ;S If you are saying I am not a good photographer, then please rethink and recheck my portfolios.

www.brightwightimages.com
    www.darrentoogood.com
    Your definatly a good photographer, but sometimes you can annoy people slightly.
    Signature Removed by Jamesy (Forum Super Moderator): Referal

Tokens

Darren Toogood - Professional Photography
    "Because I'm from the Internets"

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by iTech View Post
    Darren Toogood - Professional Photography
    "Because I'm from the Internets"
    How come you didn't get banned.

On topic: I like the photos in the automotive section.
    Signature Removed by Jamesy (Forum Super Moderator): Referal

Tokens

the site is really progressing well with a good amount of photos showing off skills. Do you use any software to manipulate your photos at all (Aperture, Lightroom etc?) as the photos in the 'Nature' section have really vivid colours.

Noticed on the rollover for the big images the title of the image is in Green..shouldnt this be Blue to go along with the theme of the site? just an idea.

Also shouldnt Clients be previous events you have covered and then calendar be events your going to attend? instead of just having 2 sections the same?
    Looking good though and good luck at Cows Week and the Garlic Festival.

DarrenToogood Guest

Denta, my next event is working along side the official photographers at Skandia Cowes Week, and the event runs from 2nd-10th August. I will be attending 3 days of this.

JWM, Clients and Events are different. For example I am going to the Cowes Week event, therefore it is on the calendar, however they are not a client. My next event after that is the Garlic Festival, and I have been asked to do that for their publications, therefore they are my client. Hope you understand

Thank you for your continued support. The site is indeed progressing well and I look to add more events to the calendar. I do have a possible client, just awaiting confirmation from the chairman. Also I use Photoshop CS3 to sometimes edit my photographs, however I try to keep this to a minimum, however use it for resizing, cropping etc.

Tokens

Darren, stop double posting.

Ontopic:
    He's not bad at photography, he just needs to learn that the equiptment is nothing, it's the quality of the images that's the key.
    Last edited by Tarantula; 23-07-2008 at 05:04 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantula View Post
    Darren, stop double posting.

Ontopic:
    He's not bad at photography, he just needs to learn that the equiptment is nothing, it's the quality of the images that's the key.
    I disagree, the quality of images do most of the time rely on the equipment.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.