HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

some days we talk for hours and just get lost in the flow of the conversation, other days its a bit more scattered. recently she had to be away for the whole day and I was bored out of my mind, it's cheesy but she does brighten up my day. despite that dont want to be clingy so even though it's less fun I can still manage!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    some days we talk for hours and just get lost in the flow of the conversation, other days its a bit more scattered. recently she had to be away for the whole day and I was bored out of my mind, it's cheesy but she does brighten up my day. despite that dont want to be clingy so even though it's less fun I can still manage!
    Me and my friend are like that now, we literally talk for say 10 hours plus near enough every day and we don't even realise until we hang up. Either that or we see it's something like 3am so we need to sleep .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

it really depends for me. we've lived together for 3 years now so we see each other all night in the morning and for the whole weekend so we don't really have like the whole waiting to see each other type thing so texting really isn't that important for us. if i've done something or whatever ill text him and we might casually text during day, but we won't necessarily do that all the time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i love talking basically all the time. me and the ex did rly, only the odd breaks if she had work! never thought it was annoying either, just loved speaking to her. whenever she went out though i'd always ask if she'd wanna speak after/later/when she's done but she usually said that we'd still talk. called every few days after college and went to each others houses on weekends or whenever we could rly.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

My fiancé and I text each other constantly. We do not live together at the moment. The only time we are not texting is when we go to bed or working. We do have some space, he does what he wants and I do what I want. I am not saying that he is allowed to flirt with other girls and me flirting with other guys...no not that kind of do what you want . But yeah we text too much

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by XxZammyXx View Post
    My fiancé and I text each other constantly. We do not live together at the moment. The only time we are not texting is when we go to bed or working. We do have some space, he does what he wants and I do what I want. I am not saying that he is allowed to flirt with other girls and me flirting with other guys...no not that kind of do what you want . But yeah we text too much

FIANCE!!! YET YOU HAVE THIS AS YOUR LOCATION

Join DateMay 2011LocationMATTG Bed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    FIANCE!!! YET YOU HAVE THIS AS YOUR LOCATION

Join DateMay 2011LocationMATTG Bed
    Ya that was just for fun lol gosh

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    in past relationships yes, for a month or so. same as how when i like someone it's usually intense and talk all day for a month then it fades out and they begin to annoy me.
    sums it up for me ^ love the ''they begin to annoy me'' because that's exactly how i feel, and i feel so mean for feeling that but its true

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by XxZammyXx View Post
    Ya that was just for fun lol gosh
    That's what they all say

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    That's what they all say
    Believe me Matt lives a bit too far for me being in his bed lol