HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Badge

Tokens
    Habbo
    HabbaJabba

Latest Awards:

Looks like that NHS HPV vaccine badge recoloured

Tokens

Latest Awards:

habbo.... supporting gay pride. well that's new. usually they've been quite 'against' it, if you could say that, by blocking out some glbt rooms and things. i really like the badge, i want ittttt.

Tokens
    Habbo
    smithy1997

Latest Awards:

Not very Habbo like? But its an alright design
    Life is simple, it's just not easy

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    habbo.... supporting gay pride. well that's new. usually they've been quite 'against' it, if you could say that, by blocking out some glbt rooms and things. i really like the badge, i want ittttt.
    I wouldn't say habbo were 'against' it. But the majority of glbt rooms are used for sexual chat/ asking for cam ect.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fifty-Six

Latest Awards:

Seems like a recolour of those old purple star badges?
    Image credit: sd94.

Tokens
    Habbo
    OhLiam

Latest Awards:

Yeah its weird they are making a gay pride badge as the word 'gay' is blocked on Habbo which is stupid.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Garriet

Latest Awards:

its a nice idea i guess!! but the badge doesn't seem like a usual badge on habbo, i guess its good to have something different

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    I wouldn't say habbo were 'against' it. But the majority of glbt rooms are used for sexual chat/ asking for cam ect.
    Same with most of the dating rooms but it took them a hell of a long time to get rid of those rooms.
    Habbo won't let you say words like gay, lesbian, bisexual which does seem pretty wrong as I can't see how they're bad at all. I'm pretty sure some of the mods weren't fully 'for' GLBT rooms because I remember there was a time when those rooms had to use wired to filter words in worry that they'd have their room removed and things got a little strict with them. I also remember a really homophobic staff member but not quite sure who it is.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Atpeak

Latest Awards:

Same with most of the dating rooms but it took them a hell of a long time to get rid of those rooms.
    Habbo won't let you say words like gay, lesbian, bisexual which does seem pretty wrong as I can't see how they're bad at all. I'm pretty sure some of the mods weren't fully 'for' GLBT rooms because I remember there was a time when those rooms had to use wired to filter words in worry that they'd have their room removed and things got a little strict with them. I also remember a really homophobic staff member but not quite sure who it is.
    You can't call anyone homophobic over a chat room, lmao!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

True, that though thought you would of been to at least say them words,
    I would of thought Mods wouldn't be able to be discriminate or bring religious views into work, especially in a online community based game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast