HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

wonder why people didn't moan about this one :rolleyes: both advertising a similar product and both bodies aren't impossible to achieve

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

looks like some of the adverts are on the opposite side of the subway, so they've risked their lives to graffiti on a piece of paper lmao

it's ridiculous. that girl is clearly someone who looks after their body or else she wouldn't be the face for a PROTEIN company. if you get offended by a woman's body (which they're ironically body shaming) then you live a highly privileged life. go fight some real issues, girls.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    MotorStefan95

I also love how people are writing over the adverts, it shows that they should not be there as they have an expectation of women that should not be present in today's society but sadly is. It more or less is saying that women need a body like the one shown to go to a beach. I believe that if a woman wants to go to a beach, they do not need to look like that and should be proud of the body they have.

I also really don't see how defacing an advert is seen as terrorism.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    looks like some of the adverts are on the opposite side of the subway, so they've risked their lives to graffiti on a piece of paper lmao
    the ones which have been written on are on the platform or above peoples seats on the tube itself, either way still childish

Quote Originally Posted by MotorStefan95 View Post

I also really don't see how defacing an advert is seen as terrorism.
    maybe terrorism is a bit too far but it's definitely vandalism! if some gangster kid started spray painting on the underground people would be furious

Tokens
    Habbo
    MotorStefan95

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    maybe terrorism is a bit too far but it's definitely vandalism! if some gangster kid started spray painting on the underground people would be furious
    Yeah I agree with that, its a bit too far to call it terrorism, but its definitely vandalism, and even though they don't agree with what the advert is showing, it doesn't give them an excuse to graffiti over it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Fat people shouldn't be wearing bikinis or speedos. Of course they can if they really really really want to, but it ain't a pretty sight to the rest of us. And I don't understand why we should all be forced to pretend by the far-left tumblr nutters that every body shape is beautiful when it simply isn't. Those who are offended should take more notice of their own body which is probably offended health-wise by the amount of food they're shoving down their gob.
    when i was fat i wore bikinis cause i do what i want and i didn't need people like yourself telling me i couldn't
    i felt fabulous in it don't worry
    i got skinnier for myself not to stop being 'offended' by adverts like this, it wasn't for my health it was for me to wear this mega hot dress that i couldn't wear when i was fatter

the fact that you're saying 'fat people should not wear what they want' makes *REMOVED*
    some people thought my fat body was beautiful, some people didn't

opinions like this is exactly why you're sat on a habbo fansite forum single & alone in the world
    grow up it's 2015

moderator alert Edited by Wispur (General Manager): Please do not make rude comments towards other members.
    Last edited by Chris; 01-05-2015 at 06:55 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

I really don't get the problem with this. It promotes a healthy looking body. When I saw this I just assumed it was like any other advert, why wouldn't they use someone healthy to advertise a health product? They aren't going to sell very much if their product doesn't appear to be working.

At no point did I overreact and say 'Does this mean I can't go on the beach because I'm not that thin or fit?' Of course that's not true. I can go on the beach, I can wear a bikini and I don't need to make sarcastic comments about it. I'm not fat but I'm not thin either and I have no issue with this kind of advertising.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    when i was fat i wore bikinis cause i do what i want and i didn't need people like yourself telling me i couldn't
    i felt fabulous in it don't worry
    i got skinnier for myself not to stop being 'offended' by adverts like this, it wasn't for my health it was for me to wear this mega hot dress that i couldn't wear when i was fatter

the fact that you're saying 'fat people should not wear what they want' makes you look like an absolute ********

grow up it's 2015
    hey you're welcome to wear it i just said you can't get offended, like you JUST HAVE, when people say they don't think it looks good.

i don't think fat people in bikinis with the folds bursting out everywhere looks attractive. why should i have to pretend to in order to help you delude yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    some people thought my fat body was beautiful, some people didn't

opinions like this is exactly why you're sat on a habbo fansite forum single & alone in the world
    and i have a great social life and mates thanks xx

now get back to tumblr, off you roll.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 01-05-2015 at 01:47 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    hey you're welcome to wear it i just said you can't get offended, like you JUST HAVE, when people say they don't think it looks good.
    I'd be happier if you stated your opinion as, "I don't like it when fat people wear bikinis and that is my opinion," rather than, "FAT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T WEAR THEM" because it makes *REMOVED*

i don't think fat people in bikinis with the folds bursting out everywhere looks attractive. why should i have to pretend to in order to help you delude yourself?
    I don't think it looks attractive either, it's not about pretending, it's ignoring it. Why would you sit there judging others for the way they dress? But hey ho if you want to spend your time on holiday staring at people who are overweight and commenting on their dress sense then be my guest babe.

and i have a great social life and mates thanks xx

now get back to tumblr, off you roll.
    *REMOVED*

I haven't been on Tumblr for about 5 years, off to the real world I go with my fabulous size 8 body xx

moderator alert Edited by Wispur (General Manager): Please do not make rude comments towards other members.
    Last edited by Chris; 01-05-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Evanora

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    *REMOVED*
    hmm very interesting perspective coming from a gal whose main source of affection is through a computer screen he he

on topic; people on beaches who have gone out to have a nice day in the sun shouldn't be subjected to horrific sights such as this just because one person is too lazy to do something about their weight in the 12 months which precede june

please think of the children

although it would be a good alternative to wearing sun cream since the sun will be blocked for most of the beach anyway
    Last edited by Chris; 01-05-2015 at 07:07 PM.
    HxSS Blue Team

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast