Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I miss not having this massive headache that I've had ever since it ended! Also the team camaraderie especially with newer and less regular players who get fully involved and are lovely - everyone now make sure you force your fav newcomers to join the staff so they stick around
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Love AmboruNaru Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

1)

2)

3) Experiencing a religiously-followed pattern of post-midnight events, as in when some people started to host an X event at the same period that they have done it in the previous day, if that makes sense? For example: __tbl hosting "Fridge" Games at 2AM (Brasilia time) and then Hx.Ben would open his Prize Counter to us right after her turn ended, followed by a hollow 4AM slot that would generally be occupied in the last minute, most likely by a first-time host, but also it would be my red flag of how unhealthily late it was in my side of the planet so I'd just get myself ready to go to bed having HxL as the ambient sound, whose DJ, with 99% of accuracy here, would be either the supercool Erin-who-actually-plays-the--of--debatable--taste-songs-I-requested or Clue-we-want-a-Dyl-DJing-crossover... with the exception of the last day, when DJ Duck gave up of some of his Rapid Eye Movement sessions (just like me, tbh) to host one of the most random, raw, distracted, and awesome shows of the whole event, but, hey, I digress. Anyways, the point is that having these events and HxL shows hosted at predictable times in the middle of the night (or morning, if you're from UK) by the very same people has brought me some type of satisfaction and increased my likability of HxSS and IDK why??? Do note that this phenomenon is only potentially pleasing if it occurs at a limited period of time!

4) Consequential English lessons everywhere, as per usual, for everyone is speaking things the whole time, be it in client or on HxL
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 20-08-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I miss laughing at everyone else for not getting sleep while i got plenty

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll miss the constant competitions with live radio.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nic01e

Latest Awards:

I'll miss everyone coming out of their caves to support events! because events department is the best ofc
    Like RuthOnToast Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chieflemona

Latest Awards:

I'll miss everything! It was nice to feel part of a team and be accepted into a group. The team spirit was amazing! I LOVED dumpster diving and bleep test though!

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Radio and events 24/7

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

The friendly competition, it was a lot of fun shouting out support for people because they were on your team and groaning when another team took all the points

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!
    Love tbl Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    Amboru

Latest Awards:

Default what I miss..

I MISS ALL OF IT! the people and the competition.. alll around the clock fun.. we all missed sleeping during but I hope we all miss each other now!
    AMBORU

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12