HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

We started most of the mess, and we have to clean it up. We shouldn't stay there forever, I say give it a few more years just to try and start a bit of peace there, and then we can leave. I don't like the idea of Bush sending in more troops, but I guess that could a way to solve the problem.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont think we should just pull out now but If there is another good chance where we can pull out and look like we actually did something and did good then we should pull out then instead of staying in 5 more years to make it perfect.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Iraq is a greater mess now than it was when Saddam was in power, His followers and belivers are constantly rebeling. In my opinion we shouldn't have gone in to start off with. Yes Saddam was a very evil and cruel dictator but has the cost of removing him from power been greater cost to the people of Iraq because of it? Here is a insteresting quote i found on google:

A team of American and Iraqi epidemiologists estimates that 655,000 more people have died in Iraq since coalition forces arrived in March 2003 than would not have died if the invasion had not occurred.
    Interesting.
    Last edited by mat64; 06-01-2007 at 12:24 AM.

Matt lurvs Jay

Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Iraq was fine and better off with Saddam, Iraq is unfixable now that Saddam has gone, I honestly believe he was Iraq's last hope.

If we leave then it could go worse faster, if we stay it'll get worse slower, Sad what we've done to the once-most western country in the middle east.
    It was never better of with Saddam. He killed thousands in 1 day compared to thousands killed in 1 month nowadays.

Even though it was calmer, people are now free to leave if they wanted to and can say whatever they want about Saddam without fearing there's a spy around.

There are lots of documentaries about what Saddam did, they are all quite interesting to.
    ---MAD---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We've already done the damage, if we left now the contary would simply collaps and you really would have a terrorist hotbed. We've made our bed, now we have to lie in it. and stick it out until iraq is stable enough to exist without our interfeacnce "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ---MAD--- View Post
    It was never better of with Saddam. He killed thousands in 1 day compared to thousands killed in 1 month nowadays.
    Well more people are being killed now than when Saddam was around, he killed thousands in 1 day a few times, but thousands in 1 month is happening now every month.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When saddam was around he killed INNOCENT people where as now the people being killed are generally the ones waving a gun around in the air and threatening to kill other people.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ramones View Post
    When saddam was around he killed INNOCENT people where as now the people being killed are generally the ones waving a gun around in the air and threatening to kill other people.
    weird that, when all the statistics seem to be saying over 95% of all people killed are innoccent iraqi citizens, only with a few "insurgets" as well.

They also show nearly all of them are killed by american air strikes, as opposed to ground based attacks "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Iraq needs the the armies there more than ever now. Thanks to the poor attempt at trying to create peace by killing a man who never personally killed anyone, Iraq is possibly going to go into a Civil War, with Sunni's and Shia's killing each other.

StainCast Guest

It's far too late now. Iraq will drop further now that saddam is dead and with the way footage of his death was deliberatly leaked.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast