HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well lets just say it was on my birthday and didnt make it s very nice day TBH.
    Hiya 333

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think some muslims was in a plane, hijacked it and then crashed them. America had slow reactions, bad resources (I think they only had 6 planes ready to go for all of USA) and bad communication (the pilots where not told where to go). They could of saved a lot of lives (aka shoot the plane out of the sky)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm probably more inclined to beleive what the official story is. Hijackers, planes, death. There was a whole south park episode on this and I saw it. Although it was comedy it did present a few interesting facts.
    - Jet fuel doesn't burn at a temperature high enough to melt the buildings scaffolding and send them down.
    - The whole left in the pentagon doesn't resemble a plane and no remains were actually found (Not sure how much truth is in this)
    - 1/4 of Americans beleive it was a conspiracy.

And in reference to that episode, the 9/11 conspiracy was made up as a conspiracy

A few coincidence videos:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0Vmuw
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=i7BSt9jhxPQ
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8B-8Au-Wk
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1rQ8_Qy0zp8
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=m3JmXQ-z8S4
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Jackā„¢ View Post
    Yea i got it :] still idk i should be happy.. But after i signed papers.... It was parked in enterence way and i didnt know if he cared if i went out it or went out the exit... So i reveresed it a little bit and "BUMPED" the front of a mustang... Neither car had damage it was accident :rolleyes: but idk i still just feel really odd about hitting it idk i like it but idk omg idk.....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm really nt sure anymore those videos and stuff really are starting to turn me round, bt i think ill need concrete evidence b4 i believe it
    Btw I went on a plane for the first time the day after the atacks
    and we had a 12 hour delay so i was basically ******* myself lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Professor-Alex View Post
    I dont see where the debate is. Planes hit buildings, they fell down. What is there to debate?
    The debate is, that some people say it was hijackers on planes. And others have a theory that the world trade centre was planted with bombs which was supposedly the cause of them fallling to the ground when experts said it should have held!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsui View Post
    The debate is, that some people say it was hijackers on planes. And others have a theory that the world trade centre was planted with bombs which was supposedly the cause of them fallling to the ground when experts said it should have held!
    Nope, not heard about any of them. Ty +rep

When anything bad happens there are always people who want to stir things more by putting fiction into it. Thats probably how most legends came to exist. I don't see any reason to believe anything other than the plane knocked the building down.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

to be honest i dont know what happened and no one really does, i dov take into consideration the conpiracy theories and i beleive them more than the official story such as where the plane struck the pentagon there was 1 hole and no wing holes, and the grass under the hole wasant scorched or destroyes, and they found 1 engine which wasnt the size of the airplane that hits engines
    Owner Of The-Red-Help-Center
    I became Productions staff on the 28/1/07
    I became Events Organiser Trialist on 22/2/07
    Final Fantasy - Square Enix rules
    To Zanarkand:
    To Zanarkand - Orchestra:
    I owe rep to: X:RiX:X

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It was hijackers, um I DON'T think they're connected to the London bombing's

Noone could stop them once there metres away from the buliding, noone even knew they set flight I don't think.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Azvykara

Latest Awards:

My mums seen a documentary and it's secret [shh], but it provides exidence that Bush was behind it all.

Need help recolouring? Here's my tutorial : CLICK HERE
    Need help creating pixel art? Here's my other tutorial: CLICK HERE

Tokens

Farenheit 9/11 explains all

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast