HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Competitions

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Does say in the winners thread:

I didn't even know there was a winners thread LMAO

---------- Post added 12-08-2012 at 12:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Wait what there's a prize pick-up room?

This is news LOL.

It's news for me, are you being sarcastic or talking real lol ?
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mk, View Post
    I didn't even know there was a winners thread LMAO

---------- Post added 12-08-2012 at 12:28 PM ----------

It's news for me, are you being sarcastic or talking real lol ?
    Being truthful cry I'm sure everything I've read from comps hasn't mentioned prize pick-up place, just sending an f/r?
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, I'll remember from now on. Thanks @xxMATTGxx; and anyone else who helped

---------- Post added 12-08-2012 at 12:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Being truthful cry I'm sure everything I've read from comps hasn't mentioned prize pick-up place, just sending an f/r?

same here bro, i got really confused haha

This thread can be closed now!
    Last edited by Lewis; 12-08-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Biscuitss

Latest Awards:

Prize collection will be returning really soon I just need to write the thread so that's why there's no times or a thread about it atm. For the time being though it has been that you need to friend request me and ask for them and then I can give you them. You can have um now if you want since you're on habbo?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuitss View Post
    Prize collection will be returning really soon I just need to write the thread so that's why there's no times or a thread about it atm. For the time being though it has been that you need to friend request me and ask for them and then I can give you them. You can have um now if you want since you're on habbo?

I messaged you on habbox saying that I wanted them and I friend requested you, which I did three months ago lol... and ok thanks

Tokens
    Habbo
    Biscuitss

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mk, View Post
    I messaged you on habbox saying that I wanted them and I friend requested you, which I did three months ago lol... and ok thanks
    I know you said you wanted the credits. If you friend requested me I would have accepted it but you would still have needed to ask because I can't remember every person who wins a comp and needs credits which is why prize collection will be returning shortly.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuitss View Post
    I know you said you wanted the credits. If you friend requested me I would have accepted it but you would still have needed to ask because I can't remember every person who wins a comp and needs credits which is why prize collection will be returning shortly.

...thats why I messaged you and friend requested you instantly. Anyway I'm not here to argue, the thread was posted wondering how to get my coins. Thanks anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I cant say i've been involved with Habbox competitions in ages, they just don't interest me anymore

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sadly, getting prizes to people is the hardest part of the job now that there actually has to be a trade rather than the old method of just dropping furni in people's rooms. On the other hand, prize collection should not be one-sided. It requires both people (winner and manager) to work together rather than one waiting for the other. If you saw her on the forum but she wasn't on Habbo for example (or she saw you etc) then you could've sent her a VM saying 'hey I'm online, can I collect my prize' rather than just sending a friend request and hoping for the best. The idea being that the manager would then try to arrange that meeting so it could be handed over sooner rather than later.

As for prize collection day, this was a day with a number of times designed to get prizes to people in a more efficient manner. Naturally different times work for different managers so this needs to be organised ASAP as while it can be lonely sometimes, long-term, it does actually work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12