HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

My uTorrent says total downloaded is 46gig - and that doesn't include the 360 games and crap off usenet, and I reformatted not that long ago.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie! View Post
    My uTorrent says total downloaded is 46gig - and that doesn't include the 360 games and crap off usenet, and I reformatted not that long ago.
    I stopped downloading 360 games when I can get them for £1.20 each including delivery =D so much easier than wasting time downloading and burning on CD.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah i download loads, like i have films i never even watched.

I mainly download shows cause there all on tpb before they even get played here and cause i dont have time

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

I download music from the internet, teenagers just don't have the money for it.
    Last edited by Mikey; 11-07-2009 at 10:03 PM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

These companies already make large sums of profit so I really don't see any other reason but extreme greed of them to crackdown on teenagers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I also download loads, I'm not going to spend money on something if I can get it for free, unless it's a present or something obviously. I download films, apps and music on torrents and LimeWire. The companies aren't suffering from it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

I illegally downloads loads but I'm not going to try justify it, because I don't think it can be justified.

I do it because I can, why spend money when I can do it for free, it's quicker and usually less limitations (I can download an .mp4 straight and put it on my ipod rather than faffing around with DVD Rippers and converters).

If they made it difficult for me to pirate I wouldn't do it, simple as. I do it because I'm lazy and don't want to waste my money when I don't have to, I'm not going to say I do it because the music industry makes too much, that's nonsense, you all do it for the same reasons as me so stop telling yourselves your doing it because your the music industry getting more money etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Love it. I think most if not all stuff on my computers and laptops are not legit. The OS are pirated, software like ESET, microsoft office etc Pirated. I have disked hundreds of movies, games and stuff. The only thing I do good in the law rights is I don't sell it off and only use for personal use.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I buy all my music, all my movies & all my games. Once or twice I'l download the song off YT if its a 'album only' purchase on iTunes, but apart from that I buy the album at HMV or the indiv. songs on iTunes.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do, but not often, I normally get from friends. Things like itunes are too expensive when there is the temptation of free downloads.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast