HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Speaking of Soul Eater in my post above, Chris you should seriously consider continue watching it, I just watched episode 48 the latest episode there and it is getting so epic. It's supposed to have 51 episodes and thats it cause the end differs from the manga but the recent episode wow, just wow!
    Also www.animeseason.com the new site I use to watch things.
    It updates once a day and has every single ongoing anime I can think of, check the full list for animes that arent ongoing, it has like 500.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I watched episode 38, 39 and 40 last week but it's seriously boring now. Episode 23 and 24 are the best episodes I've seen so far, and I'm pretty sure it'll stay that way. After that everything just went down hill. Also, the new characters are lame. I don't want to see some spider *****, some guy with chainsaw legs and a priest. Bring back Stein, Medusa and Asura. I hate how the ultimate bad guy is released and everyones ******** their panties but as soon as he is released he runs away and hides in some cave. What the hell? That right there - that's ********. I will finish it just because theres no point in dropping it now, but I don't think I'll enjoy it anymore. -_-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was just skimming through amazon and I noticed that Volume 1 of NHK is like, £40? Why are they trying to sell it for £40 when you can get it for £5-6 anywhere else? Even the other 7 volumes are normally priced. :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    I was just skimming through amazon and I noticed that Volume 1 of NHK is like, £40? Why are they trying to sell it for £40 when you can get it for £5-6 anywhere else? Even the other 7 volumes are normally priced. :S
    Amazon aren't selling it for £40, the other sellers are. One seller even has it up for £132.54, lol! You simply can't get it for £5/£6 anywhere else though, it really is that rare. I'll sell you mine for £39.99, go on you know it makes sense.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Chris episode 48 is so so worth it.
    Shinigami CHOP.
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

its annoying wish someone would just stock it -.- even looked on ebay and nothing

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can get it in forbidden planet for about £6.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you say so Paul.

Read volume 3 of Eden: It's an Endless World today and oh my gah! Violence!

The girl was on a land mine, so the sniper shot her foot off so it would explode.

Also caught up with Bakuman and Claymore. I haven't actually watched any anime in a while.

Tokens
    Habbo
    creddos

hmm, dont really read manga, not into that stuff but i have played this online multiplayer naruto game, think it was called naruto vs bleach, u should try it man it is siiick!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    You can get it in forbidden planet for about £6.
    Ive looked at my FP and wasnt there.

Quote Originally Posted by Creddos View Post
    hmm, dont really read manga, not into that stuff but i have played this online multiplayer naruto game, think it was called naruto vs bleach, u should try it man it is siiick!
    If its anything like the Naruto arena game i'll pass prefer my jump ultimate stars ^.^

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast