Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The japanese dub of the character Naruto is a woman too.

And it sounds way better than sub.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sub > dub

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thats your opinion.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ITS WRITTEN IN STONE.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sub > dub

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Paul asked you to post that I bet.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't like to watch Japanese things with an American voice. I just can't put the two together as it seems stupid.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They dont even look Japanese... So It doesnt bother me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    Nothing wrong with the voices its just you.
    Nope many people agree with me, infact thats why on almost every forum you will go on you will get someone asking for a Dub.
    The japanese voices are always high pitched and squeky and dont make sence with whats going on, it's also hard to comprehend whats going on as you have to look at both the text and moving image when it would be easier to listen to it than read it.
    Most people that like Subs are the ones who read and like manga, i hate mangas and find them pointless when i can watch it and it'd be more realistic but that's my personal preference and some will and won't agree.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by --ss-- View Post
    Nope many people agree with me, infact thats why on almost every forum you will go on you will get someone asking for a Dub.
    But most of the people who ask for the dub have very bad excuses to why they want the dub. And it generally comes down to lazyiness. Im not against dubs but when people refuse to watch the japanese version because it would require more effort thats what annoys me.

The japanese voices are always high pitched and squeky and dont make sence with whats going on,
    Not "Always" and the ones that are squeky if you notice, They probably are kids. like naruto for example.. he was meant to be 12/13? And the fact that some characters squeek when they talk dosent put you off whats going on.

it's also hard to comprehend whats going on as you have to look at both the text and moving image when it would be easier to listen to it than read it.
    You get use to reading the subs, me and many other people can quiet easily read and watch at the same time. Once again its just something thats takes a tiny bit more effort to do but people dont do it. and a common excuse is, they want to do other things while they watch. Then all your doing is listening not watching.

Most people that like Subs are the ones who read and like manga, i hate mangas and find them pointless when i can watch it and it'd be more realistic but that's my personal preference and some will and won't agree.
    Most people that watch the series want to read the manga because thats the one that was created by the author. They arent pointless because manga it takes alot more effort than the anime. Manga they have to actually think up the story and draw it out, where as the animation studios just animate it using the manga as a script.

But your right that its up to people what they like but, Majority of the people that ive spoken to in the past that have only watched dubbed anime has always been down to lazyness thats why im so quick to call people lazy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast