HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

lost_witness still works at Habbo. Check his homepage (he merged his account).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeh he still has a job at Habbo. On the promotions side i believe (im sure somebody made a thread somewhere bout Lostie still being around).
    Another thing mentioned was that this was only goin to be for a certain amount of time... He's got a group page for himself, where people ask him questions.

On topic: I've seen LW trophies sell at different prices, i think you just gotta find the right buyer and it depends on how desperate they want it.
    :dance: McLaren F1 :dance: FC Barcelona :dance: Sheffield United FC :dance:

I have left for now but may return in the future!

Default Hmm..

lol... I could have gotten 50c for it, but I left to talk to someone in the Habbox beach room thingy and they left MY mate told me and I was gutted.. I bet that's the highest I would have gotten for it

If anyone wants to buy it then search

Fordii

and the trophy room (L)

Lostie still works at habbo, and infact he has buchos old job. He hosts events etc, and has a group.

OT: The trophy probably isnt worth much as alot where given out, but I wouldn't give up because I see 3rd anniversary more than 2nd!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ShazLouise View Post
    Obviously it makes them rarer but for some reason (I can't explain) it's a very low value. I see Gold Greek's from Losite being traded at like 7C
    Loads were given out.......
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12