HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Xorx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent2 View Post
    Okay clearly you don't understand my point, I'll explain it for you.

This is a new fansite, with little or no user-base at this moment in time. Snex has purchased 4 domains for 4 different things. I will expect that only the Forum and main site will be visited. What does this mean!? It means 2 domains won't be used as much.

/Businesssense
    He spent money on something that might not be used, I doubt he's going to care much. I'm sure the main site, forum and radio sites will all be visited and archives are there (not to be visited constantly) but when somebody needs them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyy View Post
    He spent money on something that might not be used, I doubt he's going to care much. I'm sure the main site, forum and radio sites will all be visited and archives are there (not to be visited constantly) but when somebody needs them.
    So instead of moving traffic away from the main site, why doesn't he incoperate it all into 2 domains.. a forum and a main site.

Habbox doesn't need to worry about traffic on HxL because it makes a lot of money from the main site and forum to pay for everything.
    Back for a while.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jabbaboy

Latest Awards:

What is the point of having 3 different URL's for 3 different things, then having another to connect them together? That is a total waste of money.

Another thing, if that is the scheme of your actual layout, I dislike it.

One more major thing.. I discovered this on your applications page;

So what your saying is.. if someone comes in who hasn't been heard of, they won't get the place? Clubhabbo much.
    Okay clearly you don't understand my point, I'll explain it for you.

This is a new fansite, with little or no user-base at this moment in time. Snex has purchased 4 domains for 4 different things. I will expect that only the Forum and main site will be visited. What does this mean!? It means 2 domains won't be used as much.

/Businesssense
    The forum/main site is joined together under one user system. The forum isn't seperate like most other fansites where they both require a seperate login. The domains are only there to access each part of the site seperatly in terms of making money I don't really care as I'm not making the project as an ambition to make money tbh.

On the experience bit, that's only for management as I don't want any useless/untrustworthy user who has a management place on the site, other places do not fall under that.
    Last edited by Snex; 08-09-2010 at 01:57 PM.
    Email: [email protected] | Don't Have Skype or anything else.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Yeh but we all know snex this wont last a week.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Yeh but we all know snex this wont last a week.
    Well lets be optimistic, at least we know there will definitely be a site that could work, unlike most of the wannabe's on here.
    Back for a while.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xorx

Latest Awards:

I think if Joss sticks at it, advertises properly and doesn't get bored then he's got a pretty good chance. All of his productions are unique and you won't see something that looks like every other site.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Snex View Post
    You wern't welcome to register anyway.
    From that post; I am out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wont be signing up after what happened last time (im talking about the mods here)

it looked good for the first few days, but then you had more staff than active users...
    at times there werent even any staff online at all...
    fail much.

gl anyway, hopefully this site will last longer than a month.
    Last edited by Matthew; 08-09-2010 at 05:53 PM.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jabbaboy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    From that post; I am out.
    Your not James Khan, nor never will be don't act like him. It's not amusing.

*REMOVED*

Edited by Sarah (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards/about other users, thanks.
    Last edited by Sarah; 08-09-2010 at 07:13 PM.
    Email: [email protected] | Don't Have Skype or anything else.

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

The difference with habbox having different domains, is that it's a much bigger site than this 5 minute thing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast