HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I highly recommend this phone. I don't have one myself, but I have been on them and have looked at literally thousands of reviews & unboxing videos of them.

Also, I have had AWFUL experiences with LG phones...

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    I have a couple of friends with one and they are very happy with them, they feel nice and sturdy too and run the latest version of Android, it's a very nice budget phone tbh
    Actually, most UK networks only have it with 2.1 due to some restrictions from HTC a while back or something.
    i'm out of touch, i'm out of love
    i'll pick you up when you're getting down
    and out of all these things i've done
    i think i love you better now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My Dad ordered me a HTC Wildfire for Christmas a couple of months ago and Vodafone constantly said it was "out of stock"... couple of weeks ago we got an email out of the blue saying it had been dispatched though and it arrived the following Monday. I had it unlocked so I could use my 3 sim-card and I've been using it all week.

Seriously the best phone I've had. Fast, easy, useful and fun; it's getting to the point where I'm putting all my reminders and schedule on it.. it runs my life!
    Would really recommend it over the LG - much better looking aswell (A)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

about Vodafone, I was on that network for about 6 month and I was really quite satisfied apart from when I went to Shell Island or whatever it's called, I couldn't get a signal for about 2 miles.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gibs960 View Post
    about Vodafone, I was on that network for about 6 month and I was really quite satisfied apart from when I went to Shell Island or whatever it's called, I couldn't get a signal for about 2 miles.
    I'm on 3 and simply can't get a signal in the new block of my school (lots of insulation) but my friend who's on Vodafone has it fine. It doesn't seem like a bad network

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

The Wildfire is no Galaxy or Desire/N1, but as far as QVGA Android handsets go it's pretty darn good.

However for 130 pounds you can likely get a HTC Dream, or Magic, which sport a HVGA display. That's twice the resolution.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    The Wildfire is no Galaxy or Desire/N1, but as far as QVGA Android handsets go it's pretty darn good.

However for 130 pounds you can likely get a HTC Dream, or Magic, which sport a HVGA display. That's twice the resolution.
    HTC Magic and Dream are slow as turtles compared to the Wildfire and they're stuck on 1.6 officially.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    HTC Magic and Dream are slow as turtles compared to the Wildfire and they're stuck on 1.6 officially.
    "Officially" although the HTC Dream has absolutely amazing support for rooting and a fleet of custom roms, as you more than anyone should know best of course
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    "Officially" although the HTC Dream has absolutely amazing support for rooting and a fleet of custom roms, as you more than anyone should know best of course
    The ROMs are fantastic, but (from booting it up the other day) JESSSSSUSSSSS it's slow, and the unofficial 2.2 ROMs have had a lot taken out of them to slim it down.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm buying a Wildfire today from Phones4u, I currently have the LG Optimus

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast