HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
    It's not similar to We Found Love at all, are people not allowed to have talking in their videos anymore? Rihanna certainly wasn't the first lmao. It's only a trailer anyway so idk if that'll even be in the proper video.

It looks absolutely brilliant and from what you can see of her she looks like she did back in the One of the Boys days She always releases brilliant music videos and it really reminds me of the Thinking of You video which is one of my favourites Can't wait!
    calm down lol, no need to get so defensive. in my opinion, it has elements in which are extremely similar to we found love. no one said there's anything wrong with that - just that this video (for me anyway) reminds me of the we found love video as that's what popped straight into my head when watching the teaser clip, and remained throughout it. obviously when the video actually comes out, the similarities may fade, but at this point in time, they remain quite akin.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the video does look nice even if it is extremely similar to WFL. still waiting for the day that katy does something memorable though.
    you can be my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

For the people saying that the videos seem similar, Katy actually filmed her video before Rihanna so if anyone is copying - and they aren't - it's Rihanna

Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

Actually can't wait for this video,
    It looks like it's going to be so beautifully made, and just beautiful all over...
    Also love the song too
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

I don't really mind Katy Perry, her video's are always pretty good along with the songs.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    For the people saying that the videos seem similar, Katy actually filmed her video before Rihanna so if anyone is copying - and they aren't - it's Rihanna
    no one said anyone was copying though
    you can be my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charlotte

Latest Awards:

Can't wait to see this video, i love the song

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    no one said anyone was copying though
    It's implied. People are saying it uses elements of Rihanna's "We Found Love". But that's impossible; perphaps I've misunderstood
    Last edited by Slowpoke; 07-11-2011 at 08:11 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    It's implied. People are saying it uses elements of Rihanna's "We Found Love". But that's impossible; perphaps I've misunderstood
    i personally didn't mean to suggest katy copied rihanna. considering how close the videos were filmed (essentially days apart), it'd be a massive feat for one of em to copy the other lol. the two videos (of what we can see so far), just seem similar as the one that got away just reminds me of we found love. it's not actually a bad/insulting thing as we found love is a great video, but they just have elements which remind me of the other. bout it rly

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

Love the song Looking forward to the video!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast