HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

dis website real ugly

---------- Post added 10-04-2013 at 01:54 AM ----------

it dnt even have djs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not keen on the website design or the actual name. Design wise, it's too much text, needs more images to break it up. There's nice and simple and sleek and then there's too simple and boring and sadly I find that it falls into the too simple/boring category (don't mean to offend).

Name wise, it's a pet hate of mine really to call an online radio station something FM, as fm is obviously broadcast via the FM frequency. I know lots do it though so don't worry your not the only one ha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

There's definitely a ton more grammar and sentence-structuring mistakes in the first paragraph, missing punctuation, needless repetition and really needs a design edit in a major major way (this is all from a text perspective). It kind of physically hurts me to read it! Congratulations on no spelling mistakes mind you.

Seriously just under 'Recruitment'

HabboConsoleFM is now looking for some new Radio Broadcasting talent so, If you think you have what it takes to drop the right beat and keep your fellow Habbo's entertained. Then here is your chance to prove it

should be

HabboConsoleFM is now looking for some new Radio Broadcasting talent so, if you think you have what it takes to drop the right beat and keep your fellow Habbos entertained, then here is your change to prove it

That's like the worst part I picked up on anyway. I'm not going to sit here and rewrite your site for free!

The design of the main page is just... really bland... like, nothing seems to fit, there's no text continuity, no graphics (ok you haven't got graphics designers but this genuinely looks like a bare test page) and even silly things like alignment don't fit. Neither does it even slightly correspond with the forum theme. I get that it's meant to be simple, sleek like the above poster said but it's kind of not working.

Good luck with it, I guess...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Yes well 1 of the owners is Logan Dyer and I use to be forum manager there to put on their feet and decided to step down and give a chance to someone else

Good luck though

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    There's definitely a ton more grammar and sentence-structuring mistakes in the first paragraph, missing punctuation, needless repetition and really needs a design edit in a major major way (this is all from a text perspective). It kind of physically hurts me to read it! Congratulations on no spelling mistakes mind you.

Seriously just under 'Recruitment'
    HabboConsoleFM is now looking for some new Radio Broadcasting talent so, If you think you have what it takes to drop the right beat and keep your fellow Habbo's entertained. Then here is your chance to prove it

should be
    HabboConsoleFM is now looking for some new Radio Broadcasting talent so, if you think you have what it takes to drop the right beat and keep your fellow Habbos entertained, then here is your change to prove it

You made a mistake there
    Last edited by Rachel; 10-04-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Logan dyer... christ. that'll be some quality DJing then....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by beth View Post
    Logan dyer... christ. that'll be some quality DJing then....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    I take it he isn't very good? :L

Thank you for all of the improvements and comments so far. They have helped us so much!

I have updated the homepage, and will be updating the other pages as the day goes on. We have more graphics, bigger text, clearer font and checked all our grammar and punctuation!

If you have anymore improvements, are signing up, leave below your comments.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iLogan

Latest Awards:

woah woah who is ilogan i don't work there
    ex-hxl manager
    ex-event organizer
    ex-gfx designer
    ex-competition staff
    ex-content staff
    OFWGKΔ

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iLogan View Post
    woah woah who is ilogan i don't work there
    I guess someone could choose the same username as you?

But controversial haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    iLogan

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    I guess someone could choose the same username as you?

But controversial haha
    oh it's @Logandyer45; ... good luck with the site guys! The front page looks 4 years old though and if one of the largest, well known fansites (habbox) is having trouble with activity I'm not sure you'll go very far! Good luck nonetheless
    ex-hxl manager
    ex-event organizer
    ex-gfx designer
    ex-competition staff
    ex-content staff
    OFWGKΔ

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast