HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    hairpins

Latest Awards:

gud look hav fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    mi tip iz 2 dres gud

Tokens

Latest Awards:

frequently fly on my own

it's fine, a person with an IQ of 50 eg @Evanora; can use an airport/follow airport directions
    the only thing i have a problem with sometimes is putting my carry on luggage up in the overhead compartment cos i'm a weak ***** but most kind people will see you struggle and help or i've just resorted to asking people to do it for me lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

fly light

nothing worse than added stress of lugging 1 ton of baggage with u

most airports are very well signposted so just copy what other people do

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sounds fun just cos airports r kl e.g. loads of shops and restaurants :p

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

You won't get lost flying is easy as pie. If you get stuck just ask someone working in the airport.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Witchur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hairpins View Post
    gud look hav fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    mi tip iz 2 dres gud
    yer this x x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate flying.. hate hate hate it, when I had to fly for Spring Break I just got drunk passed out when I got on the plane.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    wordofwisdom

always ask for help if needed never walk around on your own if lost and you should be fine

Dover Atheltic (CONFERANCE PREMIERSHIP)

Seaosn Over Dover Promoted to The Conferance Premiership

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Just go early and wait at what ever gate you will have to go in. you cant get lost if you're coming off the plane if said person will be at the gate you are coming out of. Try and be nice to the people you sit with. some times they will tell interesting stories to help the time go by. OH!!! AND NEVER TAKE THE PEANUTS! NEVER

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kuybii

I flew from Amsterdam to New York on my own and it was super straight forward. Going through immigration though when i landed in New York took houuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs. Super snaz man. Make sure your there in good time, check in and give your **** to the woman, have a bite to eat, before you know it your being called to the departure gate which is on your boarding card. Just chill around the gate in the departure lounge and wait for the person to say you're boarding. Wait for all the posh people to go first 'coz were peasants and they cram us in haha, then you waddle on behind.

On arrivals theres literally only one way you can go. Like literally. everything is well sign posted too. You check in, move over to the spinny tings where your luggage is gwarning and then you head for the exit signs and before i knew it, i was outside the airport hailing a taxi.

I found i was just eating the whole way there & back haha. Not gonna turn down free food. I had an iPad anyway but they give you headphones and there was loads of good movies/tv on the seat televisions that are right infront of you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast