HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Yeah I suppose I should be honoured I have started this new skin and I want to show it, but I think it would be better to get a bit further before doing so.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    No plans to gain new users, sorry but we don't have any budget, there isn't a whole lot we can do other than split tests and the last one we tried to conduct was on the register.php page on the forum and it messed up, took around 3 months for Skynus to add 2 lines of code. Then Garner had to remove it, I'm mainly just going to target the existing database, new events come up, new features, such as the new skin, emails will go out.
    I think it's been pretty clear so far that emailing the db isn't proving to be exactly successful

Like David Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

No plans to gain new users, sorry but we don't have any budget, there isn't a whole lot we can do other than split tests and the last one we tried to conduct was on the register.php page on the forum and it messed up, took around 3 months for Skynus to add 2 lines of code. Then Garner had to remove it, I'm mainly just going to target the existing database, new events come up, new features, such as the new skin, emails will go out.
    You asked for the job knowing there was no budget though? Yeah you used a script on your site that caused issue with SSL as your certificate expired.

So basically waiting for others to do something then just sending out an email?

Surely there's more to the marketing department than just sending out an email when someone else does their job?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I'm so sorry to sound rude but everything you listed there is someone elses work except emails? I could accept you saying soz nothing cos no budget but why are you listing Chris' skin as something you're doing?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    We (as in dept managers + AGMs) did set up an action plan which I believe was to be released to the community but due to the forum issue it was destroyed. I'm sure it'll be back soon tho we had lots planned!!
    That would be good, I like transparency.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Yeah I suppose I should be honoured I have started this new skin and I want to show it, but I think it would be better to get a bit further before doing so.
    I HOPE ITS SO PRETTY

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I think it's been pretty clear so far that emailing the db isn't proving to be exactly successful
    I think the only results we seen was 5-8 people replying to one thread once then logging off again.

What other plans is there? Marketing isn't limited to contacting old members, should be focusing on new members.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    I HOPE ITS SO PRETTY
    I think it's cute but then I would say that It's green and its called Habbox Mountains.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!
    Like wixard Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

leak or it never happened

Tokens
    Habbo