Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

My File Explorer folders is like a bookmark for me.

These folders are well organized. From my comic writing scripts to wallpapers everything is put in folders with the name of the themed folder.
    For an example I have my anime girl pictures all together. All my purple wallpapers goes in one folder while red wallpapers goes in their own folder. Hot Anime Guys in one while I have a folder of my favorite character from Inuyasha Sesshouma-BOO {Yes BOO} in a folder all to his own. I don't name each image though.

As for my online bookmark such as websites theses are not well organized. I use FlashPeak Browers so when I open up my homepage I have some of my top websites I go to on my page. On FlashPeak you can do this. I have Habbo, Accurate Weather, Youtube, Gmail and Bing search as clickable icons. I need to take off Netflix. I don't even have that.
    Inside my actual bookmark I have websites scatter about for I do not care. They're pages I don't really go to.
    Now that I think about it I need to organize it.
    LOL

Meet Elley and His Dancing Friends!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cerinacy

Latest Awards:

My favourites are very well organised.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12