HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 215 of 617 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 6169
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    If he's 12 he's probably just been watching WWF on YouTube and wanting to tell people he was around.
    Lmao, yeah.

Btw, why aren't you on MSN? (Off-topic)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't actually know. Thanks.

I'm sure he could well be figuring that he proposed that Warrior, Sting, Flair and Hogan were part of the Attitude Era.
    Last edited by Misawa; 22-06-2008 at 02:41 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oidz View Post
    Your all *Removed* kids, who ruined the golden days of WWF Attitude! you go around in your john cena tops going " IM A MARINE, LIKE JOHN CENA " he has a limit of 4 moves and his jokes are gay I liked JOHN CENA as a rapper, but now hes like...

IVE NEVER BACKED DOWN FROM A FIGHT IN MY LIFE! seriously you people think hes good sadly some of you wont remember the good days of WWF Attitude! you probably didnt even know who Chris Jericho was when he came back.

U cheer for hornswoggle, Cena cause your all little kids. YOU DESTROYED WWF I mean WWE cant even say *Removed* OR *Removed* Anymore because the kids arent allowed to hear that word. U GUYS SUCk!
    Like you no **, about WWF you are a little John Cena fan going
    " Daddy, who is that man who just returned? "
    Thats Chris Jericho.

Ohhhhh I dont know him.... anyways JOHN CENA! JOHN CENA!!!!!!

Pathetic, little John Cena lovers.
    YOU DESTROY WWF
    Please go to www.neoseeker.com/forums/92 and you will see I am Dash The Stampede and see that everyone knows I am the WWF lover, and I hate John Cena. Go on it and see the forum of the WWF era.

Edit: Chris Jericho Came to WWF when The Rock was in the ring, the Millenium countdown was the best.
    You cant get over something, that you grew up watching I realise I grew up with The Rock ( But he had talent ) Kids grew up with JOHN CENA sadly he does not have talent.

He Sucks, the writers made a good heel, rapper into a REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Modator): Please do not swear or be racist.

LOLLLLLL.
    Shut up please you little idiotic kid.
    You don't know jack about the WWF Attitude era and it has been proven so in this thread and the others. Get a life and grow up, you're the kid that has been growing up with John Cena, not anybody before hand because you're a silly little boy that wants to act hard over the internet and pretend that he's older than he is, and that he knows more than he and everyone else does.

Now shut up, keep to the filter because stupid little kids like you shouldn't be using such language.
    Last edited by Nick-; 22-06-2008 at 04:24 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Germany View Post
    LOLLLLLL.
    Shut up please you little idiotic kid.
    You don't know jack about the WWF Attitude era and it has been proven so in this thread and the others. Get a life and grow up, you're the kid that has been growing up with John Cena, not anybody before hand because you're a silly little boy that wants to act hard over the internet and pretend that he's older than he is, and that he knows more than he and everyone else does.

Now shut up, keep to the filter because stupid little kids like you shouldn't be using such language.

:eusa_clap Anyone up for giving this man an Oscar?

Well said!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I second that.

I remember Chris Jericho's WWF debut like it was yesterday, whereas I'm sure you YouTubed it and saw it for the very first time last Tuesday...

I have genuinely been a lifelong fan of the WWF/E but I don't throw dirt in everybody's eyes and put down the "newer" fans, or even older fans, who happen to have a liking in Cena? I am not a huge Cena fan, but I respect him and he works a lot harder than people give him credit for, especially behind the scenes. I'm not going to stand here and just bury him.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuae View Post
    :eusa_clap Anyone up for giving this man an Oscar?

Well said!
    hes got my vote and so has misawa

Justice for the 96

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thank you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

pfff, I did nothing. Lol.
    Misawa's the one that knows the stuff.
    I just wanted to give him some hating. Lol.

Tokens

Still deserve an Oscar.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Even if you "know nothing", you still obviously know more than him to have produced such a truthful comment. :eusa_clap