HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I must admit... For an extra 10 credits that isn't bad at all...
    And with all the extra features and wow at 900 friends list, and VIP layout look hot

Actually very impressed

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I think it's a good idea as HC is cheaper now isn't it? Meaning more nooblets can get that and those who can afford it can get VIP, although it could have been alot more interesting then called it VIP? Anyway I think it's the only good idea they've had recently.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

halved my days now just for vip haha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJo View Post
    Agreed about the ugly badge thing.

I like the new shorts and furni. Wonder if in time the old style hc furni will go up, majs etc?

I still can't get my head around the maths part. Had like 120+ days hc which is now just 2 months vip? With 10c upgrade. When the vip runs out are you still left with your hc?

EDIT:

Anyone else getting naked habbo glitch on homepage? I'm guessing it's because I have VIP clothes on?

EDIT Again:

Haha I know this is childish but it made me laugh. When I looked at my user homepage and found my naked habbo next to the irish sticker.

Yup I get that too

Tokens
    Habbo
    triston220

Latest Awards:

I have 130 days of HC left, if I upgrade will I get 130 days of VIP?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaaaack! View Post
    See, however much I want this, my girlfriend uses my PC too much, and I would be killed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by triston220 View Post
    I have 130 days of HC left, if I upgrade will I get 130 days of VIP?
    No it like halves.

Quote Originally Posted by mrselenagomez View Post
    I think it's a good idea as HC is cheaper now isn't it? Meaning more nooblets can get that and those who can afford it can get VIP, although it could have been alot more interesting then called it VIP? Anyway I think it's the only good idea they've had recently.
    No on the long run HC is 30 credits more expensive, as it appears they have got rid of the 6 month deal.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I had just under 6 months, and it's gone down to 4 after an upgrade to VIP
    AMD Phenom X4 955 BE - 8GB RAM - Asus M5A97 - MSI HD6870 HAWK - Windows 8.1 Pro 64 - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i had 96 days, turned to 70 after i changed to VIP O_O

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJo View Post
    Agreed about the ugly badge thing.

I like the new shorts and furni. Wonder if in time the old style hc furni will go up, majs etc?

I still can't get my head around the maths part. Had like 120+ days hc which is now just 2 months vip? With 10c upgrade. When the vip runs out are you still left with your hc?

EDIT:

Anyone else getting naked habbo glitch on homepage? I'm guessing it's because I have VIP clothes on?

EDIT Again:

Haha I know this is childish but it made me laugh. When I looked at my user homepage and found my naked habbo next to the irish sticker.

I would.

I personally don't see the point in upgrading, room layouts and clothing? I'm not a fan of any of the HC Room layouts, I prefer the basic rectangular ones and the clothing is still pretty rubbish in my opinion, I'm happy with the older Habbo clothes. I see absolutely no reason to upgrade to VIP.

Tokens

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Xoim View Post
    I must admit... For an extra 10 credits that isn't bad at all...
    And with all the extra features and wow at 900 friends list, and VIP layout look hot

Actually very impressed
    To be fair, although it is currently 10c more, you are only paying 5c more for it because if this was not added i highly doubt they would just bring hc down to 15c, and we would all still be paying 20c a month (or bulk months before anyone says).

So yes only 5c more a month for this, not bad.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast