HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

No, thats just trashy and wrong

Send shivers down my spine
    The House Always Wins
    -House Of Black-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Since when has contraception been called a "Security Precautions". If someone said to me in the bedroom "Are we going to take any security precautions?" I'd probably reply that I've locked the front door.
    Not contraception you mong, like a safety plan if something goes wrong, I.E. having someone you tell when you have an appointment, where etcetc incase the customer turns out to be mental

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave.2CC View Post

That's some good debate technique you got there. With bigoted mindsets like yours who needs logic or reason?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I would argue that some people wouldn't have a price. Admittedly most/everyone people on this forum has a price but what about a nun, an elderly woman in a happy 60 year-old marriage, someone who is already a billionaire or someone with AIDs for instance. A few examples of people who probably wouldn't be bothered.
    an elderly woman in a 60 year-old marriage, she would have money to keep her husband alive if he got sick? a nun could sleep with a man and give the money to the church? somebody with aids - give the money to an aids research charity?

you don't have to love somebody to have sex with them.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If your desire for money and possessions are far more important than your dignity, then I'll support you to sleep with someone for money just in case you decide to rob banks or commit silly crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Meloneeze. View Post
    I I also understand that some prostitutes are doing this for tuition? This is a very stupid route to take in my opinion, partly because this is NOT THE ONLY JOB YOU CAN GET TO PAY TUITION, AND NOTHING YOU DO DURING SEX IS GOING TO GET YOU PAID ANY HIGHER. This is a vital sentence because many women think that if they arouse their client more, they will dish out a higher payout. THIS IS STUPID, STUPID, STUPID WRONG!!
    There are lots of prostitutes who are doing it for the sake of survival etc. and yet, you narrowed it down to just paying for tuition? You are certainly not one to say that it's stupid and wrong unless you've been there and done that.

And many girls that submit to prostitution are under the age of 21, and how the heck to heaven and BEYOND are you going to pay for a baby that you don't even know the father to?
    I BELIEVE THIS IS CALLED HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND COMMERCIAL SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF CHILDREN! THEY ARE FORCED TO DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW OR ELSE, THEY'LL BE KILLED. AND BEING IMPREGNATED BY A STRANGER IS ONE OF THE MANY CONSEQUENCES AND HENCE, WE PUT IN A LOT OF EFFORTS TO CURB HUMAN TRAFFICKING! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE FOR MONEY!

In some cities if there's a lot of prostitutes on the street( underage and old n' wrinkly), it leads many people to think that the street is dirty.
    Isn't that like saying you shouldn't eat junk food because of the preservatives, food colouring and calories? Many people still eat them. I see no wrong. It's their choice at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzar View Post
    I disagree, You see Sex is classed as something for someone in a relationship not to be shared in my opinion, and its not exactly a normal job. I would look down apon someone who sells their body for money- also many girls get forced into this was of life, so by making it legal for them to do it would throw a massive loop hole in the legal system, Seeing girls on the street trying to sell their bodies while on the way to get a take away is not a great night for me sorry to say.
    Are you one of those conservatives who would sacrifice everything to pay for the girls' lives? If not, then I suggest you to just shut up please.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave.2CC View Post

You know what. People like you are just trashy and wrong too. Send shivers down my spine muahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    an elderly woman in a 60 year-old marriage, she would have money to keep her husband alive if he got sick? a nun could sleep with a man and give the money to the church? somebody with aids - give the money to an aids research charity?

you don't have to love somebody to have sex with them.
    Your imagination is as fabulous as J.K. Rowling but I'm afraid the probability for that to happen is
    somewhat 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzar View Post
    In all fairness im quite Self minded, Once i focus on something i wont be swayed round to anyone else s ideas, and we all get brought up to believe that prostitution is wrong, I disagree selling your body is not a job, nor is it a way of making sustainable means, for instance people don't agree with photo editing in adverts, this is like picking the person you like most then using them for an hr and never seeing them again, not right at all in my opinion.
    You do know that you've just contradicted yourself, right?
    Last edited by GirlNextDoor15; 04-04-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If its to fund important things like education then its fine but for drugs no, if its just cause you have never done iT and want an experience then no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Birth control birth control birth control birth control birth control birth control birth control. Maybe if I say it enough times you'll believe that it exists
    birth control doesn't really help in third world countries. they are forced to sell their bodies and you think they'll be provided with birth control pills etc.? i don't think so. they barely have enough food to eat and that the number of girls being forced into commercial sexual exploitation exceeds the number of girls who died/got pregnant because of it, the culprits wouldn't give a **** about it.

As for those who really give in to prostitution, I believe education is more important than birth control. there's a phrase for this in malay language.. bagai kera mendapat bunga.. which means in this situation, a prostitute won't know how to make use of birth control if she doesn't know what birth control is for.

---------- Post added 04-04-2012 at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShore View Post
    If its to fund important things like education then its fine but for drugs no, if its just cause you have never done iT and want an experience then no
    that's like saying you can rob a bank if you want to help poor kids. aren't you lying to yourself and trying to make things sound better when obviously, it's not? I'm not saying it's wrong to sleep with someone for money.
    Last edited by GirlNextDoor15; 04-04-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Amberr

Latest Awards:

If i'm honest I don't see a big problem with it. if that person has chosen to do it (not by force or drugs) and there is efficient protection then i don't see the harm in it. obviously i would never do it myself but it's up too the individual really.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it's funny how stuff can change yr opinions. ha. i don't see any real problem with it as long as both parties are happy and understanding of the situation. i don't think (now) it's something i'd ever do or be interested in, but that's just me and for a long long time i was very interested in the professional career and was looking into the industry.

as long as no-one is hurting anybody else, they can do whatever they want to do with their body.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

um idk really. i watched most of secret diary of a call girl (honestly great show, billie piper is lovely.) and if it is done in that manner of almost like a 'buisness' and not down the back of an alleyway, sure. dunnnno if anyones made the whole "sex is a special thing that should be shared between two..." speech yet but obviously that can play into this. where as i don't share that view fully, i can see where people with that opinion come from.
    Always have courage and be kind

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast