HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ-Precocious View Post
    Too true the guy who is representing Macs is a broke hippie who spent all his money on an overpriced mac, whereas the PC probably has a nice house with all the things he needs in the world, because he got a job and didnt go to woodstock. lol
    Did you notice in the adverts that PC sounds like he has a family, while with Mac he doesn't exactly talk about his. PC's family must be very good, if you can run them like an office

So amoungst that success, PC has a happy family that can change easily.

EDIT: I just watched it, he doesn't hint he has much of a family "/
    Last edited by GommeInc; 02-02-2007 at 09:40 PM.

Tokens

Yea the mac is a uni student with a trust fund and the PC earned his lifestyle and deserves it lol
    You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips." ~ Bill Gates on Microsoft Office

THE MATRIX HAS YOU!!!

GOING GOING.... gone

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Xeoro View Post
    Enhanced Security?

It was cracked in two days.
    It's been out for ages on forums etc. and beta testers.

I've had it for ages and I love it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, requires to much memory.

Tokens

Its not made for old computers for that reason they decided to make it for the future of PCs and the way things are going you can get a decent amount of ram for not too much if your getting a desktop and even laptops are getting more reasonable.
    Last edited by DJ-Precocious; 02-02-2007 at 09:49 PM.
    You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips." ~ Bill Gates on Microsoft Office

THE MATRIX HAS YOU!!!

GOING GOING.... gone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My PC might be able to handle it, it has 2GB RAM and alot of free memory which isn't going to be taken up very fast at the moment.

When Mac OS X was released, could you update an old Mac to it? Or did you have to buy a new Mac altogether?

I am studying the adverts, and it seems to make Mac look crap than great "/ "The way I see it" says Mac. Yes, the way you see something, you take it and blow it up so that it means something completely different. They dominate Home and Office, not take Office to Home. God, it just makes Apple look like fools really "/
    Last edited by GommeInc; 02-02-2007 at 10:17 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Did you notice in the adverts that PC sounds like he has a family, while with Mac he doesn't exactly talk about his. PC's family must be very good, if you can run them like an office

So amoungst that success, PC has a happy family that can change easily.

EDIT: I just watched it, he doesn't hint he has much of a family "/
    True, PC has a happy family. The mac guy is a broke hippy with no friends never lown a family, seriously whod date a guy whod use a mac :rolleyes:

Plus the bus stop adverts **** me off as well. The mac guy can keep his i was build for pics and music. you just need to add a few miles of scroll on to the Pcs to describe what real operateing systems are cabable of o.0

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 01101101entor View Post
    True, PC has a happy family. The mac guy is a broke hippy with no friends never lown a family, seriously whod date a guy whod use a mac :rolleyes:

Plus the bus stop adverts **** me off as well. The mac guy can keep his i was build for pics and music. you just need to add a few miles of scroll on to the Pcs to describe what real operateing systems are cabable of o.0
    God, them adverts are annoying! They're on Myspace aswell, I thought they got rid of them for a while there... They disappeared yesterday.

Actually, there's a difference. Myspace's Mac advert says:

PC: I'm better at work stuff.
    Mac: I'm better at fun stuff.

I don't find editting pictures and videos that fun, or how it is portrayed in the adverts. More of a time waster or thing to do really. Besides, you can badly blow up those ideas. A system is really just for work, at you can work to make a good home movie. So really, that advert is just saying that PC is good for literally everything, while Mac is only good for things which can be easily done with a PC, just as well "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I don't find editting pictures and videos that fun, or how it is portrayed in the adverts. More of a time waster or thing to do really.
    I find it fun. Making movies is not a time waster. Neither is making a really cool picture.

Anyways this is kind of like the is the iPhone a good idea debate.

I think Vista is a good step foward for Microsoft.

The world of computer is getting more competitive and people should get computers that can handle Vista.

This thread is not about OSX vs. Vista

Vista is a big improvement and has lots of cool features. Like the iPhone, time will tell how much of an impact it will make on the industry.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BL!NKEY View Post
    I find it fun. Making movies is not a time waster. Neither is making a really cool picture.

Anyways this is kind of like the is the iPhone a good idea debate.

I think Vista is a good step foward for Microsoft.

The world of computer is getting more competitive and people should get computers that can handle Vista.

This thread is not about OSX vs. Vista

Vista is a big improvement and has lots of cool features. Like the iPhone, time will tell how much of an impact it will make on the industry.
    It is fun, but not in the way 'Mac' protrays it. He makes it seem like it is the best thing in the world, using his amazing, nearly monotone voice. I cannot think of the exact word that you could use. Half the time you don't need to do much with videos, other than join them all together to make a film. If you want special effects, then it can be fun

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast