HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Didn't Finch just basically log some idiot staff member with low security? Sonic created programs like Habbit (first "unbanning" program) and was a decent guy who did stuff for fun rather than to gain a name. I might have a bias on my opinion due to being an oldie and not going on much these days, but I don't see Finch as an innovator at all.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

SonicMouse did alot more than Finch. Finch only tricked someone, SonicMouse actually created stuff and found exploits.,

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by United.Road View Post
    both are over rated
    sonicmouse used art money
    finch used fake login

both easy to get / use
    Lol, take it your somewhat of a noob then. Back then we didnt have any knowledge of the encryption algorithm so you NEEDED the program you named to edit headers to send packets. So clearly you overate yourself and your "knowledge" of the subject.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    SonicMouse did alot more than Finch. Finch only tricked someone, SonicMouse actually created stuff and found exploits.,
    He's tricked many people.

Also; Finch doesn't just use a fake login. He uses email spoofing, etc. and then finally gets the passwords
    formerly liquidaciid

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Yeah so he basically just tricks idiots
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    Lol, take it your somewhat of a noob then. Back then we didnt have any knowledge of the encryption algorithm so you NEEDED the program you named to edit headers to send packets. So clearly you overate yourself and your "knowledge" of the subject.
    yeh i created all the packets and sonicmouse went around saying that he made them
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

SonicMouse. Enough said.
    He owns Finch hands down, it takes alot more knowledge to create new scripting programs and expliot Habbo to its limit than it does to use a few fake logins and send a few fake emails to hack someone.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by United.Road View Post
    yeh i created all the packets and sonicmouse went around saying that he made them
    Ty for confirming my thoughts that you're an idiot. I'd love to see how you "create" your very own packets and inject them without artmoney and without encryption.
    Idiot.
    Packets are things HABBO provide, not for you to make for yourself. Scripting is about injecting and manipulating packets that already exist. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sonic had a much easier job back then as the packets were a lot more simpler back then, which means they were easier to understand. Habbo also had less security measures, which means it was easier to get into panels and manipulate packets as back then the server didn't always check if a packet was allowed if you get me.

So overall, Sonic IS better than Finch; but in today's world, they both are very over-rated.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Didn't Finch just basically log some idiot staff member with low security? Sonic created programs like Habbit (first "unbanning" program) and was a decent guy who did stuff for fun rather than to gain a name. I might have a bias on my opinion due to being an oldie and not going on much these days, but I don't see Finch as an innovator at all.
    Yeah, he made that flooding programme aswell.

I remember when SonicMouse put a hole in someone's floor . And im sure when SonicMouse hacked habbo on halloween he came on Bec's account. That's what i was told. And also someone told me that habbo called the police on SonicMouse.
    Get back imma let my gat go,
    got a itchy finger... imma leave a fat hole.
    - Giggs :: Ruthless Freestyle

I owe rep to - .:Jack120:. HabbDance

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast