HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lights View Post
    Oo, well it's older then i thought!

Still, I was still playing the PS2 back then. Best console ever.
    Using the American term.. PERIOD.

PS2 literally made the PS3 and xBox 360 what it is

Tokens

No doubt!

Thats why PS3 had so much hate, you can't improve on perfection!
    Everything works out nice in the end, the sun will marry the moon... it'll be fine!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    £5*
    Anyway even if game is a little more expensive, I think the additional £5 is quite justified (depending on how good the theme/avatar looks and what content is in the strategy guide) and tbh game has been good to me, whereas my experience with amazon has not been great, though the reason game might be good for me is that the HQ and a warehouse are in the same town but meh.

Also does anyone know if the items in the intel pack are just for the UK (apart from double points obviously), just curious to see if it is
    Oh really, on amazon it says it's meant to be £90, my bad. idk, i don't really like my local GAME store, the manager is a ****** so i'll just order from amazon anyway

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123