HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WiiU

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wish I could have one but as people have said it'll become as unimportant as the Wii, unattended and lonely.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Benney View Post
    I wish I could have one but as people have said it'll become as unimportant as the Wii, unattended and lonely.
    Which would be a shame. It has quite a lot of potential but Nintendo seem really anti-award/trophies which would clinch the deal if they weren't. Apparently the games are really good - Borderlands is better on the Wii U than the PS3, in a few comparison tests at least.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Which would be a shame. It has quite a lot of potential but Nintendo seem really anti-award/trophies which would clinch the deal if they weren't. Apparently the games are really good - Borderlands is better on the Wii U than the PS3, in a few comparison tests at least.
    Yeah but it is a generation ahead

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Yeah but it is a generation ahead
    True, it is its main downfall I remember when the Gamecube was released! It put the Playstation (and maybe the PS2) to shame, both game wise, graphically and it even had a usable UI! They need to sort out this online play problem they seem to have - I still don't understand why they're against having a Network that actually rivals the Playstation Network or Xbox Live :/ Nintendo Network is pretty useless as it goes. But then again, so was the Playstation Network when that came out. Trophies never came out until a while after.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shedim View Post
    I disagree. The Wii outsold the PS3 & Xbox 360.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid View Post
    I assume you mean separately not combined? That's true but it's been selling piss poor recently & the Wii had little support from 3rd parties.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid View Post
    That doesn't mean it has been as successful. The PS3 and Xbox 360 are outselling the WiiU.

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

Default WiiU

If a Final Fantasy release is planned then I might get it, otherwise sticking to getting a 3DS for Theatrhythm FF

I'm currently on my iPhone if you are seeing this message! I cannot participate in spam wars xx

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I sort of want this now just to play super Mario brothers u and the other games. I think it was just a bit of a long time between the Wii and the Wii u releases bit that could just be me .

Tokens
    Habbo
    HC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I sort of want this now just to play super Mario brothers u and the other games. I think it was just a bit of a long time between the Wii and the Wii u releases bit that could just be me .
    It's awesome! Sometimes me and my brother make it a challenge for each other so 1 of us uses the wii-mote while the other uses the gamepad to block our path etc !!! But ya... A lot of the levels are much harder. and omg the Graphics O_O it's beautifullllll

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast