HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    DannyyTBH.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Clownin View Post
    Are you really sure though you need moderators? Remember the moderators are only there needed when the forum seems busy.
    Yes im shore we need moderators the site isnt offically open until Sunday so were just sorting out staff etc till we open offically

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jabbaboy

Latest Awards:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Copyright Infringement Notice
    Either put the copyright back on the forum skin which is an edited version of my free skin which requires the copyright if ANY of my images are used.

Otherwise remove ALL images which are based to the skin release otherwise I will go through with contacting the host etc. again...

FROM DOWNLOAD PACK:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HOW TO REMOVE THE COPYRIGHT - IT MUST STAY!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This process will cost you £1 to do otherwise the use of this skin is prohibited If you wish to do this, contact me at [email protected] (EMAIL) or [email protected] (MSN) requesting that you would like to remove the copyright for a fee, after you have paid your payment you will have permission to remove the skin created by Snex line.

CONTACT ME

Email: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]

LICENCE

This work is produced under the creative commons act which states you have to right to edit my work as long as you give my credit and the copyright on the skin MUST remain, if this is disobeyed, action will be took!

Enjoy, Snex

Also the only edit you have done is ripped from HabbCrazy, think they will be interested to know you like ripping
    Last edited by Snex; 16-01-2009 at 12:24 PM.
    Email: [email protected] | Don't Have Skype or anything else.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234