HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Habbo sure need the trax to be a hit, it's one of their last 'cards' in my opinion. Habbo's visitors have almost halved in the last year, there's way less online, so that's why they're continually having release's, in a hope to get Habbo back to where it used to be, if not better. I think Habbo's future's sort of depends on it. Habbo Home's was a good card, but that failed. So they're anticipating this in a hope that we'll all get excited about it, buy it and get addicted to it. I can't see mixing about 15 lame rhythms together going to be a hit, but they do. So who knows?
    You speak as if the UK is the only hotel in Habbo Hotel. They are probably going to know its going to be a hit from the statistics from the other Hotels. It sure is a big change from Habbo, it's been eagerly anticipated for a long time, everyone has always asked for music on Habbo. The staff are a little over enthusiastic about it, but then again, they are playing games with our minds trying to get us excited with them.

Habbo isn't continually having updates to keep the users, they keep their average users with or without updates, updates are to continue the fun on Habbo, more activities for its users which generally means more money raking in. I would hardly say Sulake is deteriating, their franchise just keeps getting bigger and bigger, and with the release of Habbo music, probably will boost more bands to come on the site, with the possibility that they will be able to sell previews of bands tracks, I don't know but sounds like a good possibility, this all means more publicity for the site and overall lots more money being raked in.

I won't be using trax, I don't use Habbo much anymore, but I imagine it will be a big hit on the hotel
    Last edited by Antony; 30-05-2007 at 04:22 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default PUBLIC Trax Demo!

"There is an exclusive sneak preview this afternoon in HelKat's Club Squirrel Jam room from 5.15 to 5.30pm!

Go to Room"

http://www.habbo.co.uk/trax

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Interesting. Any screenies of the event?
    shawn

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They would make more money if they released it at the say time on every single hotel, as instead of going to test it on other hotels where people cannot buy credits, they can buy it at their local hotel and CHYA.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The count down clock is also on Habbo.it, Habbo.fr and more so looks like all hotels will get it at the same time! well most anyways.

Tokens

Well dur. lol. Trax is going to be good, me and some of my mates habbo wrestling role play, so the music will be good for our entrances and the spotlights to light us up, lol, we dont do the noob wrestling, we are the proper ones.

Proper fed Owners:

:Ahab
    13uzanks
    TheHatTrick

They are the three main owners.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ActualFacts View Post
    Well dur. lol. Trax is going to be good, me and some of my mates habbo wrestling role play, so the music will be good for our entrances and the spotlights to light us up, lol, we dont do the noob wrestling, we are the proper ones.

Proper fed Owners:

:Ahab
    13uzanks
    TheHatTrick

They are the three main owners.
    Yeah.. like there's a difference. :rolleyes:.

Pixel wresting isn't noobish, right?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice find. but everyone was already there yday.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ahhh today is the day trax come!
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by EdHawks View Post
    ahhh today is the day trax come!
    Today isn't the day .. so if you've got up early because of trax then lmao.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast