Quote Originally Posted by Skaterpro420 View Post
I think they should bring back the old system they had. I laugh that it's a 'security risk'...if it was, it wouldn't have worked before. They didn't get rid of hobbas because of security reasons, they got rid of them because they wanted an easier way to moderate the hotel that is both efficient and less work. Keeping up with dozens of hobbas on day to day basis and logging their actions, looking at appeals of "wrongful bans", etc was, I assume, taxing. It would make more sense if they moved from a hobba system to a in-office, MOD run hotel, where their actions are not questioned as much.

For the record: Any account that logged in to a hobba account with a different IP address was redflaged and was "Safety banned" by staff. I know, because it happened to me. What happens next is you would have to provide a reason as to why your account logged in from that location. Once you did, the ban was lifted. Didn't know hobbas could be banned too eh?

The amount of hobbas that were compromised/hacked/whatever you want to call it is severely outweighed by the number that weren't. If it happened, it was fixed, fast!

With that said, by now their coding team could probably develop an even better system, making it virtually impossible to even log on from a different IP than your home computer. So, with that, it would NOT be a security threat.

As for age, I think hobbas should be at least 18 years old if they are brought back. Just my opinion as I feel that's a mature enough age to handle the responsibility.
I totally agree there!