HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens

Thumbs up YYYEEESSS!!!

Yes i belive that the smoking ban is definately a good thing because i can now walk into a local pub with my dad or whatever and not have to step outside every fifteen minutes just for a breath of fresh air.
    Although there is a down side to the ban obviously, there always is, people that smoke are now limited to places that they can do so and this can also be a good thing because it may help some people to quit because if they carry on they wont be able to spend time with their friends and family when they are in an enclosed public place.
    I would also imagine that this ban has sparked off quite a few arguments and i would have thought that a lot of smokers would be trying to smoke in an enclsed public space anyway and then they would have been told offv and they would have resisted and goodness knows what chaos has happened over it. Overall i believe that the smoking ban has more pros than cons (goods than bads) and im happy that it has been put into place and despite the protest i want it to stay inplace for the rest of my life as it will make my kids lives better as they will be able to gpo into any enclosed public space and not have to step outside every fifteen minutes to get away from the dreaded and horriblely disgusting smell of the tobacco and nicottine of cigarrettes and their fumes.
    FAQz
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are too large for your usergroup.
    +1

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by FAQz View Post
    Yes i belive that the smoking ban is definately a good thing because i can now walk into a local pub with my dad or whatever and not have to step outside every fifteen minutes just for a breath of fresh air.
    Although there is a down side to the ban obviously, there always is, people that smoke are now limited to places that they can do so and this can also be a good thing because it may help some people to quit because if they carry on they wont be able to spend time with their friends and family when they are in an enclosed public place.
    I would also imagine that this ban has sparked off quite a few arguments and i would have thought that a lot of smokers would be trying to smoke in an enclsed public space anyway and then they would have been told offv and they would have resisted and goodness knows what chaos has happened over it. Overall i believe that the smoking ban has more pros than cons (goods than bads) and im happy that it has been put into place and despite the protest i want it to stay inplace for the rest of my life as it will make my kids lives better as they will be able to gpo into any enclosed public space and not have to step outside every fifteen minutes to get away from the dreaded and horriblely disgusting smell of the tobacco and nicottine of cigarrettes and their fumes.
    FAQz
    Although there is also a down side to it. Just walking around swindon now we go past every pub and just see people out there with a cigarette in there gob. Also all the cigarette butts all over the floor. But over all i think its a good thing as FAQz said to walk in a pub and not keep going outside for air as i'm asthmatic.

Eccentric.

Tokens

Of course i think it is a good idea, well, the best idea the goverment has ever had... (Look up Worlds stupidest laws on google) but it really doesn't stop people smoking.
    However, I have seen so many people smokin in public places its ridiculous. It is getting us nowhere. :eusa_wall
    Define; Boys

* Can't live with them. *
    * Cant live withut them. *
    * How awkward. * :eusa_wall

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think its gonna start a slippery slope though, soon there will be restrictions on where you are allowed to consume alcohol andthings like that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by T0M View Post
    I think its gonna start a slippery slope though, soon there will be restrictions on where you are allowed to consume alcohol andthings like that
    there already is...

it will give me bare jokez when all you little "zomg smoking is evil" 12 year olds get hooked in 2 or 3 years. srsly, everyone accuses smokers of being ignorant and everything, when all you people stereotype them and criticise them. hypocritical much?
    Last edited by YoManGo!; 11-08-2007 at 06:23 PM.

Tokens

Yes the smoking ban is right in my opinion, but they're still allowed to smoke in the street or down the high street or whatever, so I still get it blown in my face all the time.
    That annoys me so much.
    "Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young,
    But set an example in life, love, faith, speech, and purity."
    - 1 Timothy 4:12

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah coz itl help ppl
    i dont give a ____ if i do its ____ you

fyi, i wont stop using adblock #shame.

crazycolaist/leerm

oh and if you moan that im rude its because
    i dont have respect for most 15 year olds...
    especially ones which come on here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345