HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens

The main problem, as in the site?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HabboConsoleFM View Post
    The main problem, as in the site?
    Yeah. The problem as I mentioned in my previous post is for most people the homepage is the first page people will see so it is their first look at the site. At the moment it looks 10 years old or so and due to that it is off putting. Sadly there is a high chance that people may judge your site by what they see first and so won't visit the forum.

I do have some tips as I mentioned earlier. There needs to be a better break up text and image wise as at the moment it feels like a load of text with also blank space.

Also you should consider having your nav on the forum the same as the site. My old site basically had all the pages designed the same but the content obviously different. This included the forum, so when you where on the forum you knew the forum was ours as the design, the nav bar and everything flowed right through the site. This can be handy as seperate designs I find can alienate some people who get confused easily.

You can see an example on my old site of what I mean by the design flowing. Ignore the actual design however, it's old and my non habbo station is actually on a long hiatus while we sort a new site out http://www.dynamic-radio.co.uk/ - On there you'll see each page that works has the same design. The forum is no longer up but it to had the same design and nav bar.

Check out our awesome new header, made by our awesome graphics manager!

Our new logo! Hope you like it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Logandyer45

Latest Awards:

Bump. Some new updates:

*New v1 Released
    *New Forum v1 Released
    *Bugs still being fixed
    *New Staff (Except Owners)
    Joined Habbox Forum: 16-02-2010

Former HabboxLive Senior DJ
    Former Content Staff
    Former Articles Staff
    Hannah is bae

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Please remove those }{}{ they hurt my eyes. Other than than, not bad... But you have no events running?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That layout is so bad.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well not the most unique site or anything but glad you changed your homepage nothing was worse ha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345